• Hallo iedereen,
    Ik ben naar stories opzoek, want ik verveel me op het moment. Het liefst lees ik stories over; Justin Bieber, One Direction of Harry Potter. -Anders mag ook-. Het liefst lees ik verhalen die net begonnen zijn of bijna afgelopen zijn. Maar het maakt eigenlijk niet zoveel uit! Drop het hier maar gewoon!

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Fragile • Harry Styles
    ‘Hold me, tonight.’ I asked him. ‘I might kiss you, then,’ he smiled.
    ‘I am cool with that.’ I answered the boy, blushing.

SONG

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

Ik ben net begonnen aan een nieuwe story :) Summer Love -Niall James Horan

[ bericht aangepast op 13 okt 2012 - 20:05 ]

Wish You Were Here - One Direction
    Misschien is deze wat voor je??

A story of War.

Freya Thoralddóttir lived in Norway during the Age of Silence. A war had been going on between the deities, the Æsir–Vanir War, but it had ended before she was born. Nobody knew why, but everyone was grateful for it.
    The day Freya turned six, she noticed something in the corner of her eye: a mirror hanging on the stone wall that stood in the corner of the garden of the house she lived in with her parents.
    She could see things in that mirror that no one else could see, not reflections, but an entire new world. Images of things that were long forgotten and images of things to come.
    When she was fifteen and became a woman, men turned up at her house to take her away from her parents. They told her she was not Thorald's daughter, but actually Freyja, the lost goddess of love, beauty, fertility, war and death, who was part of the Vanir; those who can see the future.
    War erupted again, for Freyja had been the cause of it all. Can Freya stop the Æsir and the Vanir from destroying everything, including Miðgarðr, the world of the humans, where her parents lived in?

© Lilium/Rosa Green
    7-10-2012
    Written in English
    Norse mythology

Ófriðr means 'war' in Old Norse.

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

One more night || Harry E. Styles

16+

‘I am gonna be honest to you, bro: you don't have the balls to catch a girl like that.’
    ‘That's the point. The fact that I can't take her, makes me want to have her even more

‘Hi, I am Philyce Dumark, I sell my body and fake love for every man with money in his pocket.’
    ‘Nice to meet you! I am Harry Styles, I like to visit brothels and hide for cops in the times I don't take care for my drug addicted mom.’

SOUNDTRACK

I meant to love you

Ik ga pas echt beginnen met het verhaal als ik meer dan 10 abo's heb :)

One Direction - Is het verwacht of onverwachts?

Ik heb al weken lang verheugd naar London de plek waar One Direction is, maar gisteravond tweeten ze dat ze naar LA gaan.
    Nu wil ik helemaal niet meer naar London. Verveeld zit ik in de auto het is zo acht uurtjes rijden naar London.
    We gaan naar London omdat mijn nicht daar haar bruiloft gaat houden...

~Verwacht altijd het onverwachte~

[ bericht aangepast op 13 okt 2012 - 22:42 ]

Feel it. Believe it. Dream it. Be it.

http://www.quizlet.nl/stories/99358/stop-the-timemainstreet/

“I don't think it's going to work out. Winning..won't help in any case. Because she came here with me.- Peeta Mellark

Pretending • Zayn Malik

Will we ever say the words we’re feeling,
    reach down underneath and tear down all the walls.
    Will we ever have a happy ending
    or will we forever only be pretending?

Soundtrack

• Begint: 22 oktober 2012
    • One Direction bestaat niet
    • Geschreven door HoranHug
    • Nederlands geschreven
    • Nederlands gesproken (soms een beetje Engels)
    • Neem abo, ik waarschuw niet

Titel is link.

De story is nog niet begonnen. Het begint volgende week maandag en als ik tijd heb, misschien zelfs wel eerder.

The last first kiss, you already had that one.
    For you, it was so easy to lie.
    But why? Why did you lie to me?
    I loved you, with whole my heart.
    But now...

# One Direction exists
    # Written by Ephesus
    # Starts: O6-1O-2O12

Mirror On The Wall • Harry Styles

•••••

Mirror on the wall, here we are again.
    Through my rise and fall.
    You’ve been my only friend.
    You told me that they can, understand the man I am.
    So why are we here, talkin’ to each other again.
    •Soundtrack•

•••••

# One Direction Exists
    # Written by Ephesus
    # Starts 24 september 2012

You're strong enough to win without a war || Vaucluse >> Thread.

Kangaroos and Loneliness

Abandoned and forgotten
    Lonely and lost
    In an unknown desert
    Looking for my way back home

× Onbekende personen
    × Geschreven in het Nederlands
    × Ik probeer regelmatig te schrijven maar ik heb het momenteel erg druk met school. Ik doe mijn best.

"The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran

You will think i'm beautiful, even though I have to die.

- Nederlands
    - One Direction bestaat nog niet [De jongens zijn in het begin gewoon vrienden]
    - Start nog niet bekend
    - Geschreven door Fluid
    - 16+ kan

Klik

Whoever is trying to bring you down, is already below you

Maddison verloor haar vader toen ze 15 jaar oud was. Haar vader vocht mee in een oorlog in het oosten van de wereld.
    Ze vind dat ze er alles aan moet doen om te doen wat haar vader niet had durven wensen. De man die haar altijd hielp,
    die haar altijd begreep, die haar nooit in de steek liet, hij was weg. Maddison zou er alles aan willen doen om hem weer te zien,
    maar dat kon niet want hij was er niet meer. Daarom wil ze zich bewijzen, en doen wat haar vader trots zou maken.
    Het verhaal speelt zich af in het jaartal 2138.

Klik hier om naar de story te gaan.
    Hij is net begonnen

Don't tell me sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Klik voor mijn story ^^

And I hope.. we'll meet again..

Don't leave me, I don't want you to be just a special memory[ft. Harry E. Styles]

Het begint als een bloeiende romance, te mooi om waar te zijn, maar dreigt te eindigen in een levensgrote ramp.

1D bestaat
    Nederlands geschreven
    kan 16+ bevatten
    Ik waarschuw niet, daarvoor hebben we de abboknop!!

Ooit zul je beseffen: Shit, ze hield echt van me... Damn boy, too late for you!