• De titel zegt het al een beetje. De eerste persoon zet een plaatje van het getal 2 neer, en de tweede de getal 2. Zo simpel :)
    Vragen: Dafuq, hoe kom je aan een plaatje van een getal? Typ in google het getal en dan afbeeldingen. _O_
    Het maakt niet uit wat er in het plaatje komt te staan, als het juiste getal er maar in staat. Oké, ik begin :)

Some people are art and do art at the same time

I miss you a little. A little too much, a little too often and a little more each day.

Dit is 157 voor degene die het niet goed kunnen zien :3

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

158 :Y)

"Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” - Vladimir Nabokov

Because alfa's are awesome.

You are beautiful, you are love.

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

"I don't pretend to be captain weird. I just do what I do." - Johnny Depp

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Ex astris, sciencia

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Inspiration can hit you any time