• De titel zegt het al een beetje. De eerste persoon zet een plaatje van het getal 2 neer, en de tweede de getal 2. Zo simpel :)
    Vragen: Dafuq, hoe kom je aan een plaatje van een getal? Typ in google het getal en dan afbeeldingen. _O_
    Het maakt niet uit wat er in het plaatje komt te staan, als het juiste getal er maar in staat. Oké, ik begin :)

Some people are art and do art at the same time

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

"The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran

You are beautiful, you are love.

[ bericht aangepast op 28 okt 2012 - 14:34 ]

The odds are néver in our favor.

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light ~ Albus Dumbledore

[ bericht aangepast op 28 okt 2012 - 15:55 ]

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light ~ Albus Dumbledore

Ik zie niets...

"Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

[ bericht aangepast op 28 okt 2012 - 17:47 ]

I miss you a little. A little too much, a little too often and a little more each day.