• Jepz, kiezen maar !

    Waterloo


    Vatican Cameos

    /Temperature/


    Baby, when I know you're only sorry when you got caught,

    Mallory


    "The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran

    Howell


    26 - 02 - '16

    Howell


    It’s cold today, dress warmly on your way to heaven. You worked hard.

    Howell.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Muffins


    “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

    Annabeth


    26 - 02 - '16

    Opera


    "I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"

    Berwald


    It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

    Mousider.


    What does really suck? A giraffe with pain in his neck..

    PumpkinPie


    "The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran

    PumpkinPie


    ~A smol bean who loves drawing doges and cates

    Howell


    It’s cold today, dress warmly on your way to heaven. You worked hard.

    Muffins.


    What does really suck? A giraffe with pain in his neck..