• [ bericht aangepast op 5 nov 2012 - 22:37 ]


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Wieuw ik ben blij!!!!


    L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

    Stonehenge schreef:
    Wieuw ik ben blij!!!!

    Altijd fijn om blij te zijn! :)


    "Some people care too much, I think it's called love" - A.A. Milne

    Moeeeeeeeeeee :(


    Say you love me, and the silence will set you free.

    Me too. D:


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Ik ga leren. Of dat is toch de bedoeling. xd


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Adlington schreef:
    Ik ga leren. Of dat is toch de bedoeling. xd


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Ik heb de informatie over mijn gastgezin binnen
    Ik heb zo een zin in Engeland


    L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

    Ik ga eten :Y)


    "Some people care too much, I think it's called love" - A.A. Milne

    Adlington schreef:
    (...)

    WAAROP?
    MNM 7.55


    Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

    Me hates leren. =(


    The first rule of truly living is to do the thing you're most afraid of.

    DAMON IS SO AWESOME.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Ik snap niet of Tessa Tessa is of Tessa Mara is.,
    Snap je?


    "The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran

    KEREL FUCK YOU DIT WORDT GEEN LARRY FANTOPIC OF IK BEN HIER WEG
    D:

    [ bericht aangepast op 6 nov 2012 - 19:06 ]


    There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

    Iphegenia schreef:
    KEREL FUCK YOU DIT WORDT GEEN LARRY FANTOPIC OF IK BEN HIER WEG
    D:


    AMEN TO THIS.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Hoi Nele.(cat)


    "The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran