• Titel zegt genoeg .
    Bekijk de signature van diegene boven je en vertel aan waar je denkt !

"I believe that marriage isn't between a man and a woman; but between love and love." - Frank Ocean

Blijheid en vrijheid :3

I miss you a little. A little too much, a little too often and a little more each day.

De eerste wat in me opkomt na jouw signature te lezen hebben, zijn zwartwitte foto's van verdrietige meisjes die uit het raam staren terwijl het zonnetje schijnt.

Some people are art and do art at the same time

^^
    Rapunzel... :$

[ bericht aangepast op 15 jan 2013 - 21:06 ]

I miss you a little. A little too much, a little too often and a little more each day.

Een kalender.

Aan mijn zusje Greetje.

Zoetsappig

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Wonderen.

Lexonice schreef:
    Wonderen.

... ?

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Saai.

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

Justin Fucking Bieber

1D

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Optimist

•*• Lululu •*•

Life.

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Big dreams.

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

Passenger - Let her go

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki