• ...uit de Twilight boeken, die Carlisle beschrijven. Ik zocht al op google, maar kon zo geen vinden (kreeg quotes VAN carlisle) en ik heb alleen deel 1 en 4 hier thuis, in het Nederlands, en ik wilde graag Engelse quotes.

Dus, wie heeft quotes voor mij? :3

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.

"Dr. Cullen is a brilliant doctor who could probably work in any hospital in the world, make ten times the salary he gets here. We're lucky to have him. He's an asset to the community..."
    ―Charlie to Bella on Carlisle.[src]

Bedoelde je dit soort quotes??

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

Goodreads.com -> even scrollen -> 'More Quotes' -> en dan moet je gewoon zoeken naar die persoon ;3

Shit happens but pee happens a lot more.

Inderdaad, Goodreads.com is nice lol.

Seaver schreef:
    "Dr. Cullen is a brilliant doctor who could probably work in any hospital in the world, make ten times the salary he gets here. We're lucky to have him. He's an asset to the community..."
    ―Charlie to Bella on Carlisle.[src]

Bedoelde je dit soort quotes??

Precies zulke dingen :3

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.

omg Twilight heeft echt prachtige quotes ;p xx

Hell is empty and all the devils are here - William Shakespeare

''Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice
    . ''

Dit is een gedicht van Robert Frost die ze (naar mijn afgunst) gebruikt hebben in Twilight.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 jan 2013 - 13:05 ]

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

"The blond vampire from the clearing was staring intently at me, his body ready to spring. He looked very capable, much more experienced than Riley. But he wasn't lunging at me. He wasn't crazed like Raoul or Kristie. He was totally in control."
    -Bree Tanner

"Then a doctor walked around the corner, and my mouth fell open. He was young, he was blond... and he was handsomer than any other movie star I'd seen. He was pale, though, and tired-looking, with circles under his eyes. From Charlie's description, this had to be Edward's father."
    -Bella upon seeing Carlisle for the first time

"More than eighty years had passed since Carlisle had found Esme, and yet he still looked at her with those incredulous eyes of first love. It would always be that way for them."
    -Edward, on Carlisle's feelings for Esme

"Carlisle was born in London, in the sixteen-forties, he believes. Time wasn't marked as accurately then, for the common people anyway."
    -Edward on Carlisle

[ bericht aangepast op 13 jan 2013 - 13:09 ]

"Delaying death is one of my favourite hobbies."