• Hogwarts Life

This RPG is written fully in English. If you ‘re doubting about your entry here, please don’t. It can be very disturbing for you ánd for others if they have to keep correcting you. I’d also say that I ask for more experienced roleplayers, but if you think you can do it, you’re welcome.

Hogwarts Life

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts,
    Teach us something please,
    Whether we be old and bald,
    Or young with scabby knees,
    Our heads could do with filling,
    With some interesting stuff,
    For now they're bare and full of air,
    Dead flies and bits of fluff,
    So teach us things worth knowing,
    Bring back what we've forgot,
    Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
    And learn until our brains all rot.

Welcome to Hogwarts, the Magical school for witchcraft and wizardry.

Rules:
    - If you get in a fight with another player, don’t start fighting in the RPG.
    - If you talk Out of Character, put it in between brackets: {} [] ().
    - ONLY ENGLISH, even when out of Character.
    - Don’t get mad if someone corrects you, they’re just helping you!
    - 16+ is allowed, no exceptions really, but don’t start on the first page of the first topic. Keep it a bit realistic (As far as that is possible, saying it’s a RPG about a wizard-school).
    - I ask for some experience.
    - At least 6/7 sentences. It’s not really that much, you can always describe the scenery, your feelings, etc. Again: it’s not that much.
    - No Mary Sue’s, that’s bloody annoying.
    - Do not play with other characters except for your own. Again: Bloody annoying.
    - 2 characters max.
    - Reservations last for 2 days.
    - Please try to post AT LEAST once per two days.

Tips:
    - There’s a difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re’.
    - ‘I’ (Als in het Nederlandse ‘Ik’) is ALWAYS written with a capital letter. Please notice that.
    - Watch grammar and interpunction.
    - …

I’m starting off with 5 students each house. I know Gryffindor and Slytherin are the most popular, but please try to mix it a bit.

Characters:
    Gryffindor
    - Isabel Arianna Jones - Keeper|Captain By Kwijt
    - Nora Destry Livingstone By LexLover
    - Scarletta Shantelle Salazana - Seeker By GhostCider
    -
    -
    Slytherin
    - Ashley 'Ash' Felice Delacroix By Macabre
    - Dreven Malum By WillNotLearn
    -Cheryl Luna Parker - Chaser By Arriver
    - Ray McDumble - Seeker By BigFatLiar
    -
    Ravenclaw
    - Yasmin Valerie Troge - Chaser By Naturawolf
    - Nathan Andrew Matthews - Chaser By Seaver
    - Charlotte Tara Vosper - Chaser|Captain By Magicals
    -
    -
    Hufflepuff
    - Elizabeth "Beth" Clavet By Mundane
    -
    -
    -
    -

Headmaster
    - Reservation by Kwijt
    Teacher
    - Jeffrey Keegan Anderson - Transfiguration By Seaver
    - Steven Malum - Defense against the Dark Arts Head of the Slytherin House By WillNotLearn
    -

Character Description:
    Student/Teacher/Etc:
    Full Name:
    Blood-status:
    House:
    Patronus:
    Appearance (It’s nice if you have a picture, but it isn’t necessary):
    Inner:
    Year:
    Pet:
    Favourite Subject:
    Worst Subject:
    Extra (Quidditch team member, past, etc.):

[ bericht aangepast op 13 mei 2013 - 13:14 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

@BigFatLiar, Yes, it's good enough, you're on the list (:

@LexLover and Everybody else: We're probably going to start in the weekend. Maybe in midday, maybe afternoon, or on Sunday.

Tijd voor koffie.

Yes! I think I'm going to change it a little and make a second one later :)

Also: Ray is in the wrong house ;) He is supposed to be in Slyherin, nor Ravenclaw

[ bericht aangepast op 14 maart 2013 - 15:35 ]

Dont say why me, say try me

Kwijt, would you like to check my character on mistakes?

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

@BigFatLiar, sorry! Changed it.

@Winterwolves, I'll do it Asap (:

Tijd voor koffie.

I would be in if it wasn't about HP, 1D, etc.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Is it possible that Nora goes to Gryffindor instead of Hufflpuff? Than Nora and Isabel aren't lonely:Y)

"Let's say I meet an alien, who, lucky enough, could speak English" - Vsauce, Youtube

@LexLover, okay!

Tijd voor koffie.

Winterwolves schreef:
    Student/Teacher/Etc: Student
    Full Name: Yasmin Valerie Troge
    Wand: Rosewood with Dragon heart inlay.
    Blood-status: Full blood
    House: Ravenclaw
    Patronus: Wolf
    Appearance (It’s nice if you have a picture, but it isn’t necessary):

She has dark brown hair and brown eyes. She isn't very tall, she's 1.52 m. She don't doesn't care what she wears, but she always makes sure that she looks good.
    Inner: Yasmin is a friendly girl. She will always be there for her friends and family. She’s very stubborn. When someone is mean to her she will be mean to Too. She likes having fun with her friends, and she loves having adventures. She loves animals, she don’t care what kind of animal it is, she just loves them. She doesn't care what kind of Animal it is, she just loves all animals. When she is with animals or she when she is listening to music, she gets calm When she is with animals or when she's listening to music, she gets calm.. She doesn't hate muggels Muggles. In the morning she is in a morning mood, so it’s better to not be with her in the morning.
    Year: Year 3
    Pet:

Her cat is dark brown, and sometimes people say that they look the same, because they both have dark brown hair and eyes.
    Favourite Subject: Defence Against the Dark Arts
    Worst Subject: History of Magic.
    Extra (Quidditch team member, past, etc.):She has an older brother, and they have always fun together and they always have fun together. She loves him.
    Her brother is much more taller then her.
    She is a full blood wizard, but she loves listening to muggelmusic. Mugglemusic
    She don’t doesn't play in the Quidditch team, but she likes watching to the training and the matches.

The rest comes later.

@Naturawolf, this is it. The biggest mistakes in your English are the don't/doesn't, so please pay attention to that. Further more, don't forget, that you can always use an abbriviation with 'is'. For example:
    He is/He's.
    But that's not really that big of a deal. You're English is already pretty good (:

[ bericht aangepast op 16 maart 2013 - 11:41 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

I'm thinking about making a stepsister of Ray... Can i do that?

Kwijt schreef:
    (...)

@Naturawolf, this is it. The biggest mistakes in your English are the don't/doesn't, so please pay attention to that. Further more, don't forget, that you can always use an abbriviation with 'is'. For example:
    He is/He's.
    But that's not really that big of a deal. You're English is already pretty good (:

Thank you!(:

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Hello? Someone still alive?

Yes. Sorry, this weekend was a bit stressful, but next weekend, we're going to start! I'm sorry for the mistake.

Tijd voor koffie.

Kwijt schreef:
    Yes. Sorry, this weekend was a bit stressful, but next weekend, we're going to start! I'm sorry for the mistake.

Why not today ore something like that?..

Don't be like the rest of them, darling

WillNotLearn schreef:
    (...)

Why not today ore something like that?..

or* Sorry ;P

This week I'm going to be very busy, and because in the weekend, people are able to write more :3

Tijd voor koffie.

It's going to start later this day (in about 5-10-15 minutes). I'm going to make a curriculum. Oh and by the way, please don't speed it up.

Tijd voor koffie.