• Hogwarts Life

This RPG is written fully in English. If you ‘re doubting about your entry here, please don’t. It can be very disturbing for you ánd for others if they have to keep correcting you. I’d also say that I ask for more experienced roleplayers, but if you think you can do it, you’re welcome.

Hogwarts Life

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts,
    Teach us something please,
    Whether we be old and bald,
    Or young with scabby knees,
    Our heads could do with filling,
    With some interesting stuff,
    For now they're bare and full of air,
    Dead flies and bits of fluff,
    So teach us things worth knowing,
    Bring back what we've forgot,
    Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
    And learn until our brains all rot.

Welcome to Hogwarts, the Magical school for witchcraft and wizardry.

Rules:
    - If you get in a fight with another player, don’t start fighting in the RPG.
    - If you talk Out of Character, put it in between brackets: {} [] ().
    - ONLY ENGLISH, even when out of Character.
    - Don’t get mad if someone corrects you, they’re just helping you!
    - 16+ is allowed, no exceptions really, but don’t start on the first page of the first topic. Keep it a bit realistic (As far as that is possible, saying it’s a RPG about a wizard-school).
    - I ask for some experience.
    - At least 6/7 sentences. It’s not really that much, you can always describe the scenery, your feelings, etc. Again: it’s not that much.
    - No Mary Sue’s, that’s bloody annoying.
    - Do not play with other characters except for your own. Again: Bloody annoying.
    - 2 characters max.
    - Reservations last for 2 days.
    - Please try to post AT LEAST once per two days.

Tips:
    - There’s a difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re’.
    - ‘I’ (Als in het Nederlandse ‘Ik’) is ALWAYS written with a capital letter. Please notice that.
    - Watch grammar and interpunction.
    - …

I’m starting off with 5 students each house. I know Gryffindor and Slytherin are the most popular, but please try to mix it a bit.

Characters:
    Gryffindor
    - Isabel Arianna Jones - Keeper|Captain By Kwijt
    - Nora Destry Livingstone By LexLover
    - Scarletta Shantelle Salazana - Seeker By GhostCider
    -
    -
    Slytherin
    - Ashley 'Ash' Felice Delacroix By Macabre
    - Dreven Malum By WillNotLearn
    -Cheryl Luna Parker - Chaser By Arriver
    - Ray McDumble - Seeker By BigFatLiar
    -
    Ravenclaw
    - Yasmin Valerie Troge - Chaser By Naturawolf
    - Nathan Andrew Matthews - Chaser By Seaver
    - Charlotte Tara Vosper - Chaser|Captain By Magicals
    -
    -
    Hufflepuff
    - Elizabeth "Beth" Clavet By Mundane
    -
    -
    -
    -

Headmaster
    - Reservation by Kwijt
    Teacher
    - Jeffrey Keegan Anderson - Transfiguration By Seaver
    - Steven Malum - Defense against the Dark Arts Head of the Slytherin House By WillNotLearn
    -

Character Description:
    Student/Teacher/Etc:
    Full Name:
    Blood-status:
    House:
    Patronus:
    Appearance (It’s nice if you have a picture, but it isn’t necessary):
    Inner:
    Year:
    Pet:
    Favourite Subject:
    Worst Subject:
    Extra (Quidditch team member, past, etc.):

[ bericht aangepast op 13 mei 2013 - 13:14 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

Are there onther players with cool ideas for my character?

I would like a Slytherin boy, but I'm dyslexic so I may make some mistakes. Is that a big problem? I'll do my best!

Dont say why me, say try me

Naturawolf schreef:
    I have a question for all of you:
    Who wants to be the brother *make an other character* of my charachter?
    Because when no-one wants to be the brother of my charachter, I will be her brother.(:

Do you understand me?:$

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Is it allowed to make a werewolf?

Character Description
    Student/Teacher/Etc: Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher. & Head of the Slytherin house.
    Full Name: Steven Malum
    Wand:
    Blood-status: Pureblood
    House: He was Slytherin, and Is now head of the Slytherin House.
    Patronus:
    Appearance:

Inner:
    Year:
    Pet:
    Favourite Subject:
    Worst Subject:
    Extra:
    - Steven is a werewolf.

[ bericht aangepast op 10 maart 2013 - 20:34 ]

Don't be like the rest of them, darling

Aotearoa schreef:
    I think I just join, now the only thing left is thinking of a nice character. Does anyone have a preference for something special? I do request if they are interesting (It will be a male character).

Okay! But, please be prepared, because I already spot some faults in this text message ;P

@BigFatLiar, You're dyslectic and I totally respect that (I myself have Dyscaculia) But I already had to say to someone that they couldn't join because of her language. What you can do is write a short character description, and I'll see if your English is advanced enough. I'm sorry, but I'm really trying to be a bit more harsh than normal.

@WillNotLearn, There's no Year 8, the last year of hogwarts school is the seventh.

[ bericht aangepast op 10 maart 2013 - 20:51 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

Aotearoa schreef:
    Is it allowed to make a werewolf?

Sure!

Tijd voor koffie.

Kwijt schreef:
    (...)

Okay! But, please be prepared, because I already spot some faults in this text message ;P

@BigFatLiar, You're dyslectic and I totally respect that (I myself have Dyscaculia) But I already had to say to someone that they couldn't join because of her language. What you can do is write a short character description, and I'll see if your English is advanced enough. I'm sorry, but I'm really trying to be a bit more harsh than normal.

@WillNotLearn, There's no Year 8, the last year of hogwarts school is the seventh.

Sorry! I am really bad at languages and I want to improve that. But if you say that there are to many mistakes (I looked at the message and I didn't spot mistakes, just because I don't see what's wrong) I just don't join.

Kwijt schreef:
    (...)

Haha, sorry didn't think of That. I'll change it.

Don't be like the rest of them, darling

l'll make my character in a few minutes.

Macabre schreef:
    Student/Teacher/Etc: Student
    Full Name: Ashley 'Ash' Felice Delacroix
    Wand: walnut, 12 inches, inflexible, veela hair.
    Blood-status: Pureblood
    House: Slytherin
    Patronus: Ashley doesn't have a patronus yet, because of her past and her life outside of Hogwarts. She is quite ashamed because of this; that's why she doesn't tell anyone about it.
    Appearance (It’s nice if you have a picture, but it isn’t necessary):

Ashley aboslutely hates her height; she's just 1.66M. She's pretty thin, but she doesn't really care about that. She's happy with the fact that she can eat what she wants, without gaining too much weight.
    She loves her long, black hair, which is actually blonde; she dyed it black herself at the age of fifteen.
    Her brown eyes are big, surrounded by long, curved lashes. Her eyes are pretty much the key of seducing; she can make herself look innocent, but sometimes her glance represents sin and lust.
    Inner: Ashley is a quiet girl. She doesn't talk a lot, but if she does, she speaks out of wisdom or anger. Most of the time she's drowning in her own, miserable thoughts.
    Ashley isn't afraid to tell you what she thinks. She hates lying, despite of the fact she has to do that very often. It isn't a secret that she loves to pick a fight. Most of the students at Hogwarts know that, probably because she abused, cursed or mistreated them. The only feeling Ashley knows is hate and anger.
    Secretly she is desperate to find a little love in her cold, hateful life, but of course she doesn't show that to the people around her. She calls it weakness; showing your feelings.
    Although she wants it, she doesn't really believe there is real and longlasting love. When she was a little girl she already was told that men are idiots; they only break your heart. 'At the end someone gets hurt,' her mother told Ashley. She never knew her father.
    At this very moment Ashley doesn't trust even one single person, but when she does, you have a loyal friend, who would catch a bullet for you. She isolates herself from everything and anybody around her; she's afraid to get hurt. Besides, she's very ashamed of the life she lives; the fact Ashley is a Death Eater makes her hate herself even more, because one side of her absolutely loves her. This sadistic person shows up very often to hide the tender, sweet girl deep inside of Ashley. This may be slightly confusing; not only from people around her, but for Ashley, too. She hates herself, but at the same time her arrogance is all she got. She knows she's pretty, and that is what she uses to seduce people.
    Year: Seventh
    Favourite Subject:Defence against the dark arts and Potions. She also loves Astrology, but her grades aren't that good.
    Worst Subject: Magical History and Muggle Studies. She chose the second subject because it was the most easy subject to pick; she actually hates muggles more than anything.
    Extra (Quidditch team member, past, etc.): Since the moment she was able to, Ashley turned into a Death Eater. It wasn't her own choice, though; her mother wanted her to. The relationship between Ashley and her mother is bad; let's say her mother isn't afraid to use some curses when Ashley isn't doing something right. There's no love and her mother is a little insane, sometimes.
    Ashley her mother is in Azkaban for a few weeks now; it broke Ashley's heart. Although she isn't happy with that person as her mother; it's her own flesh and blood. She doesn't have anyone who's there to take care of Ashley, that's why she had to do that herself at a very young age.

I'll fill in the rest later.
    By the way, am I able to turn Ash into a Death Eater? (bloos)

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Naturawolf => Winterwolves

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Character Description
    Student/Teacher/Etc
    Student

Full Name
    Ray McDumble

Wand

10 inch willow with a veela hair

Blood-status

Pureblood

House

Slytherin

Patronus

Fox

Appearance

Inner

Ray is a harsh, mean but also very smart guy. He never scores as high on a test as he could, because he hates to look nerdy. He isn't scared of anybody and loves to take the lead. He always in to fool someone or start a fight, but when you're his friend he will go trough fire for you. He wasn't sure in which house he would come, but he is glad that he is in Slytherin. Otherwise his parents would be mad and disappointed forever. He does have a lot of bad in him, but sometimes you would think he would do better in Huffelpuf. That's probably why he has a lot of friends outside his own house. But you have to be careful! When he doesn't like you he would do anything to make your life a living hell

Pet
    Cat

Favorite Subject
    DADA

Worst Subject
    Muggle Studies

Extra
    Seeker in Quidditch If he may be (A)

Not done jet but the rest will come, can i join?

[ bericht aangepast op 11 maart 2013 - 18:34 ]

Well...?

Are we going to start someday? Because I really want to:Y)

"Let's say I meet an alien, who, lucky enough, could speak English" - Vsauce, Youtube