• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Ahh (: I'm doing psychologic right now, and it's really interesting.. maybe that's why I love going to school (:

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” - Tolkien

Alyssum schreef:
    (...)

Oh, I used to play that all the time on my nintendo :')
    But I've only finished one of his games.

I finished all of them ;3

Frodo schreef:
    Ahh (: I'm doing psychologic right now, and it's really interesting.. maybe that's why I love going to school (:

I have psychology as an extra class, it's kinda interesting ;3

I know it's interesting the problem is i really, really hate the rest and don't want to spend my years doing all that when i disliked it since forever

Dont say why me, say try me

BigFatLiar schreef:
    I know it's interesting the problem is i really, really hate the rest and don't want to spend my years doing all that when i disliked it since forever

But later on, you can drop those lessons if you want.

Well yeah, it's just that you're kind of obliged to :')

Frodo schreef:

I want to study psychology at the university after I have graduated from high school, but it is very hard to find a job with that, so I don't know for sure if I'm going to study that.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Alyssum schreef:
    (...)

I want to study psychology at the university after I have graduated from high school, but it is very hard to find a job with that, so I don't know for sure if I'm going to study that.

That's my problem too, but I'm sure that I'll find something.

Alyssum schreef:
    (...)

I want to study physiotheraphy:9~

Miep

Frodo schreef:
    (...)

People always do. Just make sure you make the right choices

Miep

Frodo schreef:
    (...)

Maybe I'll go study English, but I don't really know what you can become with that study, cause I don't want to be a teacher. Communication and Information Sciences seems interesting to me too.

I cant drop the most lessons that i dislike..........
    i dislike Papiamentu cause i suck t it (its a language but i cant drop it because it's the language of this island and i need to do a exam in it)
    i dislike Spanish same reason as above (i can drop this.......)
    i dislike math (and it's a really bad idea to drop math.... way to many jobs need math)
    i dislike Dutch but only cause it's way to easy (cant drop that and maybe you say i will get harder next year... i worked with my bros brook -second- and someones book -third- and it still was easy!)
    i dislike English same reason as above (not sure if i can drop this)
    i dislike science ( why would i care what a flower is made of? Or what types of animals are in the group: 'symetrie-as zoogdieren katachtiggen' etc ohw and in third grade you'll get biography and 'natuurkunde' instead of science.... but i think i could drop that, but i can't drop everything........ whats the point of going to school when you just follow 2 lessons?)
    i dislike Geography cause i suck @topography and why would i care how the continents move every year? (maybe i can drop this)

i like 'techniek'

that are all my subjects i think... well of this year

[ bericht aangepast op 23 maart 2013 - 13:19 ]

Dont say why me, say try me

Alyssum schreef:
    (...)

Maybe I'll go study English, but I don't really know what you can become with that study, cause I don't want to be a teacher. Communication and Information Sciences seems interesting to me too.

If you really want to know more, put something in my GB :'D I can try explaining it in English, but that'll be hard.

BigFatLiar schreef:
    I cant drop the most lessons that i dislike..........
    i dislike Papiamentu cause i suck t it (its a language but i cant drop it because it's the language of this island and i need to do a exam in it)
    i dislike Spanish same reason as above (i can drop this.......)
    i dislike math (and it's a really bad idea to drop math.... way to many jobs need math)
    i dislike Dutch but only cause it's way to easy (cant drop that and maybe you say i will get harder next year... i worked with my bros brook -second- and someones book -third- and it still was easy!)
    i dislike English same reason as above (not sure if i can drop this)
    i dislike science ( why would i care what a flower is made of? Or what types of animals are in the group: 'symetrie-as zoogdieren katachtiggen' etc ohw and in third grade you'll get biography and 'natuurkunde' instead of science.... but i think i could drop that, but i can't drop everything........ whats the point of going to school when you just follow 2 lessons?)
    i dislike Geography cause i suck @topography and why would i care how the continents move every year? (maybe i can drop this)

i like 'techniek'

that are all my subjects i think... well of this year

That's a lot. I love English, Biology, Chemistry and that kind of stuff. I hate "Natuurkunde" although I chose it, 'cause I may need it...

Miep

The only subject I really dislike are economy and anw.
    My favorites are English and geography.