• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Dont say why me, say try me

Colfer schreef:
    I think it's kinda kinky, but to be honest I like them better as friends.
    Tho Wolfstar can be cute ;3

They were just best friends, in my opinion. I wouldn't have paired Remus with anyone other than Tonks.

And I still don't get why they call it Wolfstar.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Roane schreef:
    (...)

They were just best friends, in my opinion. I wouldn't have paired Remus with anyone other than Tonks.

And I still don't get why they call it Wolfstar.

That part I don't get either :')

Hello.
    I just had my sushi, so nice! Tomorrow I have a maths test and I didn't do a lot, thank God, there excist S-hours (:

Miep

Tomorrow I have no tests, luckily.
    It's quite chill, my schedule, I think..

Rumpleteazer schreef:
    Hello.
    I just had my sushi, so nice! Tomorrow I have a maths test and I didn't do a lot, thank God, there excist S-hours (:

Sushi... I want that!

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Colfer schreef:
    Tomorrow I have no tests, luckily.
    It's quite chill, my schedule, I think..

Tomorrow I have a maths test, and a reading thing for Dutch. Next week I have a SE (School Exam) for Levensbeschouwing (sorry, I don't know if there is a word for it in English) and on Thursday a economy test. Tuesday I don't have any lessons (I go shopping, whoohoo) And Friday I have a 40 minute scedule.

Miep

Tortura schreef:
    (...)
    Sushi... I want that!

IT WAS SO DELICIOUS:9~
    I ate with chopsticks, haha, they didn't even have any forks in there

Miep

That sounds so tiring.
    I have to help at the theater productions of another group of the thingy I'm in. Kinda complicated :')

Five more weeks, and then...
    Barcelona! O gosh, can't wait.

Miep

hey people

Mind if i join you?

There's nothing the matter with my face! I got character! ~ Hatchet-face

Finally I've got some inspiration for a contest here on Quizlet (: I think this SA will be the best I've ever written.

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” - Tolkien

My internet connection was rubbish in the past few days, and apparently that caused me to miss out on a conversation about Wolfstar. Thanks, wifi. (no_chears)

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Oh gosh, Bes, you remind me of a poem I still need to write, but first schoolwork and djlfkjadflkjadfldk'j
    don't feel like doing that :')

Colfer schreef:
    Oh gosh, Bes, you remind me of a poem I still need to write, but first schoolwork and djlfkjadflkjadfldk'j
    don't feel like doing that :')

Yeah, I'm supposed to do some schoolwork too, but... I'm just like: ohh, I stil have Sunday, chilll.
    And Sunday I'm like; WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I DO SOMETHING YESTERDAY?

Story of my life.

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” - Tolkien