• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Sweeney Todd I did see.
    Johnny Depp and Death Eater-reunion ftw :')

I'm going to finish my book. Still have eighty pages to go, and it's in English, so, wish me luck, because I have a test the first period about the book. (Slumdog Millionaire, and it's nothing like the movie)

Miep

Rumpleteazer schreef:
    (...)

Yes I did. I cried. I loved the movie, but I saw it like one and a half year ago. It's just one you must have seen, but you don't want to watch too often.
    But I'm a emotional person, so not a big deal. I cry like all the time. Did you watch the hungergames? I even cried when Rue died (:
    O gosh, I sound like a pathetic person, but I just cry easily. Did you cry?

Depp is just... Perfection. He's a great actor, although he can't make it with Heath Ledger as the Joker. Seriously, I never seen someone act like thát.

O God, that's a shame for me, because I still haven't watched the hungergames lol. I don't even know who Rue is.
    I saw the Titanic a couple of years ago, but I didn't cry. Honestly, I didn't like the movie at all. Those mushy, sentimental movies aren't for me.

Yes, that I can agree with. Heath Ledger is also..
    :9~

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Tortura schreef:
    (...)
    O God, that's a shame for me, because I still haven't watched the hungergames lol. I don't even know who Rue is.
    I saw the Titanic a couple of years ago, but I didn't cry. Honestly, I didn't like the movie at all. Those mushy, sentimental movies aren't for me.

Yes, that I can agree with. Heath Ledger is also..
    :9~

If it's not your cup of tea... I can understand. As I said before, I watch all genres. And movies for men. S.W.A.T. , Face Off, Se7en, Gangs of New York. But I love those movies. But I also watch the girly stuff. I have to confess I watched Hannah Montana when I was ill yesterday... (:
    Does anyone in here watch Arrow? Or Nikita? These are series (:

Heath Ledger is just.... kaglkjlksaldgjakdgj:9~

Miep

Rumpleteazer schreef:
    (...)

If it's not your cup of tea... I can understand. As I said before, I watch all genres. And movies for men. S.W.A.T. , Face Off, Se7en, Gangs of New York. But I love those movies. But I also watch the girly stuff. I have to confess I watched Hannah Montana when I was ill yesterday... (:

Lol. I also watch guy movies. The fast and the furious, man.
    I watched Nikita, but because of an asshole I don't look at that serie anymore.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Rumpleteazer schreef:
    (...)

Every time I hear someone talk about Heath:

I mourn his death every day.

[ bericht aangepast op 20 maart 2013 - 22:07 ]

The odds are néver in our favor.

I love having a pain in my troath and a chill, hell yeah. It's the second time in two weeks I need to stay home because I'm sick.

“Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”

Rumpleteazer schreef:
    (...)

ARROW!
    I love that serie. I used to watch Nikita too, but I kind of forgot about it.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Has anyone here read anything of John Green?
    Or Thirteen Reasons Why?

Jemima schreef:
    (...)

ARROW!
    I love that serie. I used to watch Nikita too, but I kind of forgot about it.

Oliver is so HOT:9~

Miep

Colfer schreef:
    Has anyone here read anything of John Green?
    Or Thirteen Reasons Why?

I didn't. What is it about?
    Today I had my test about Slumdog Millionaire, and it went well. I finished the book in time, really glad I did, because the questions were difficult. Writing the review wasn't thát hard

Miep

Hm, I'm off. I'm going to eat sushi in a restaurant. <3

Miep

Rumpleteazer schreef:
    (...)

I didn't. What is it about?
    Today I had my test about Slumdog Millionaire, and it went well. I finished the book in time, really glad I did, because the questions were difficult. Writing the review wasn't thát hard

Thirteen Reasons Why is about a girl who commits suicide and has 13 reasons for doing so, and she makes tapes on which she explains why she did it, and she sends them to the people on the tapes.

I don't get why it's called Wolfstar, and I don't ship it.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

I think it's kinda kinky, but to be honest I like them better as friends.
    Tho Wolfstar can be cute ;3