• Het gaat zo: degene boven je zegt een beroemde persoon en jij zegt dan daten of doorlopen.

Laatste van vorige topic was:
    Bruno Mars

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Daten

Kenton Duty

16 - 09 - '17

doorlopen

Matt Smith

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Doorlopen!

Lucas Till

16 - 09 - '17

Daten, denk ik.
    Max Irons

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Daten.

Seasick Steve :Y)

We need a bigger boat.

xD doorlopen

Mickey Mouse

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Daten joh, woehoe! xD

Drew Roy

16 - 09 - '17

xD doorlopen

Donald Duck xD

Doorlopen..
    Ian Somerhalder (en heb het lef noet doorlopen te zeggen xD)

Follow your dreams, they won't follow you

Doorlopen
    Oliver Sykes

Doorlopen!

Chace Crawford

16 - 09 - '17

doorlopen

Kim Feenstra

( inspiratie raakt op)

Heel snel wegrennen.

50 Cent.

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

XD doorlopen
    Eminem

Daten. *O*

Daniel Radcliffe

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel