• We waren bij 14.

Record: 251.

Bad decisions make good stories.

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

[ bericht aangepast op 25 mei 2013 - 18:14 ]

•*• Lululu •*•

Fantasy is in you.

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Fantasy is in you.

Fantasy is in you.

[ bericht aangepast op 25 mei 2013 - 18:16 ]

Fantasy is in you.