• We waren bij 14.

    Record: 251.


    Bad decisions make good stories.

    25


    Fantasy is in you.

    25


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    27


    It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

    28


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    29


    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

    30

    [ bericht aangepast op 25 mei 2013 - 15:43 ]


    "A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

    31


    Fantasy is in you.

    32


    It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

    *33

    [ bericht aangepast op 25 mei 2013 - 15:43 ]


    "A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

    34

    [ bericht aangepast op 25 mei 2013 - 15:43 ]


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    35

    [ bericht aangepast op 25 mei 2013 - 15:42 ]


    "A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

    36


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    37


    •*• Lululu •*•

    38


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    39


    •*• Lululu •*•