• OP || EN || Rustles in the forest

Written in English. Note: my English isn't perfect and there's a realistic chance you'll find faults in the text. This story is written in English 'cause I enjoy writing in English, even thought it's far away from perfect, and there's no stimulation for being creative with writing in English on school. My apologies. I hope you still will enjoy it. Thank you.

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

OOO || Prologue

,,A time ago, not long enough to classify it as long nor it's short enough to classify it as short, well, it's just a time ago. Anyway, it was the kind of day that at first didn't seems to be preticular remarkable compared to any other day or even remarkable in a general sense. That day it was monday and mondays mean, like every monday, that weekend's officialy over and school begins. I feel a lot of antipathy for mondays. Actually, I feel a lot of antipathy for every school day. Now, there're some complications that result in class mates who find it, somehow, a relief to bully people and especially me. It results that I hate going to school. Besides that, my grades aren't that remarkable. Well, actually, they are: obvious low grades rarely don't catch the eye from teachers and in my case there isn't any difference. And at last, my parents are in divorce, but both of them refuse in every way to leave the house or give a little bit in. There's a strained atmosphere home.

My monday was, as usual, absolutely terrible and I didn't feel a lot for going home right after school. This aversion caused a sudden impulse to go to a complete new scenery instead of going home. This place had the criterium that it wasn't very likely I could meet one of my class mates, complaining teachers, arguing parents or anyone at all. It wasn't very difficult to find such a place, because the forest just outside town isn't accesible for visitors. Well, in fact it is, but the forester isn't very arduous with the maintenance of the forest.
    Immediately when I got in the forest, I knew this place was perfect. And it still is.''

[ bericht aangepast op 28 mei 2013 - 14:35 ]

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife