• Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

    Mysteria schreef:
    Go watch Korra :'D

    @NEELTJE: MAAK HET LEVEND?



    IK GA HEN ZIEN


    There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

    IK GA HEN ZIEN
    WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO


    There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

    Raziel schreef:
    I was going to say that I was going to watch Avatar, but it's over. D:
    read Percy jackson ?


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Starkisch schreef:
    (...)
    Awh D:
    Mag ik vragen wat je hebt, of liever niet?


    Euhhm, ik weet niet hoe ik dat allemaal uit moet leggen.


    Reality's overrated.

    Lake schreef:
    (...)

    Euhhm, ik weet niet hoe ik dat allemaal uit moet leggen.

    Is niets hoor, als het niet lukt. (;
    Bluh, moet sucken...


    There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

    SeaweedBrain schreef:
    (...)read Percy jackson ?


    Okay.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Raziel schreef:
    (...)

    Okay.
    which one? x


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    IK GA NAAR ROCK WERCHTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER


    There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

    Starkisch schreef:
    IK GA NAAR ROCK WERCHTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
    COOOOOOOOL


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    waarom is het hier dood?


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Omdat ik aan het discussieren was over Natuurkunde :Y)


    Deep inside, I've never felt alive

    HOI (:


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Hai! ^^

    Ik ga Charmed kijken.
    CHRIS IS IN AANTOCHT :'D


    Deep inside, I've never felt alive

    Pfoe, ik weet wel waarom ik naar Antwerpen ga (wbw)


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Sibyllin schreef:
    Pfoe, ik weet wel waarom ik naar Antwerpen ga (wbw)

    Tell me ^^


    Deep inside, I've never felt alive