• Treasure Chests

All That Glitters Isn't Gold

Magic: It's still very much alive in this world. Warlocks, masters of this magic, still live among us, hidden from Human sight. A few centuries ago, a strong warlock made a very strange discovery. When too much magic manifests in an infant's body, it crystallises in the infant's chest in the form of a gemstone. These 'Gem children' grow up as very sickly babies before turning into very strong humans. The warlocks did not care for the child and killed it to harvest the gemstone from its chest. For a while, the warlock was the most powerful of his kind thanks to the raw power of this gemstone. Then his secret came out.
    Ever since, the Gem children have been ruthlessly hunted down. Rare as they are, they already face extinction. Not all Warlocks could be bothered to hunt for this power. And this was how the Hunters were created. Humans were chosen to be charmed with a special strength, and they were blackmailed into doing the Warlocks' dirty work. This was easy until one exceptionally strong Warlock, Raisa Romaine Dvornikov, build a house and charmed it to protect the Gemchildren. Any gemchild was welcome, but Hunters would be unable to breath when they crossed the threshold into the building.
    This RPG follows the gemchildren, the warlocks, their hunters and their stories.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 juni 2013 - 21:51 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Morticia schreef:
    ^ Well, glad you liked it..hehe. I have *grins* magical powers.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

My post is almost finished (:

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Whoop and there it is. I sometimes still have trouble with stuff like.. How do you say forming a fist in English and do you step into a shower, under, in or what? Haha, so there might be some mistakes, but I thought it would be stupid to not write it, only because I'm not sure if it's grammatically right. (:

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

ITHINKJULIANANDLAZUSHOULDHAVEABABYSOCOULDJULIANKNOCKLAZUUPSOONPLEASE? Yes?

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    Whoop and there it is. I sometimes still have trouble with stuff like.. How do you say forming a fist in English and do you step into a shower, under, in or what? Haha, so there might be some mistakes, but I thought it would be stupid to not write it, only because I'm not sure if it's grammatically right. (:

You type [name] fists their hands. And you step INTO a shower XD

Theodora schreef:
    ITHINKJULIANANDLAZUSHOULDHAVEABABYSOCOULDJULIANKNOCKLAZUUPSOONPLEASE? Yes?

Did Lizz and I break you, darling?

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Finley schreef:
    (...)

You fist your hand? Haha well, if we would say that in Dutch it would sounds like you just came from the insane asylum :p Well, I guess I learn those things when I keep reading in English. I've made myself and E-reader, so that'll be a piece of cake. (Installed a PDF-reader for our tablet we got with a subcription for the TV guide ;p)

Finley schreef:
    (...)

.. Is it just me or does this sound very wrong and sexual?

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

Did Lizz and I break you, darling?

This whole RPG messes up my feelings.
    But Lazulian are so gentle and caring I think they would make great daddies.

Also, Amy. Isn't "clenching your fist" better?

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

.. Is it just me or does this sound very wrong and sexual?

Probably. (hoera)

Theodora schreef:
    Also, Amy. Isn't "clenching your fist" better?

I'll clench something around your fist. (hoera)

[ bericht aangepast op 20 aug 2013 - 20:36 ]

Finley schreef:
    (...)

:8

Finley schreef:
    (...)

Should I have my perv-mind on or.... not? :').

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

*peeks around corner* You guys all alright? Having fun? Yes? Good

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Morticia schreef:
    (...)
    Should I have my perv-mind on or.... not? :').

In this RPG, with this group of people, ALWAYS have your perv-mind on x3