• Treasure Chests

All That Glitters Isn't Gold

Magic: It's still very much alive in this world. Warlocks, masters of this magic, still live among us, hidden from Human sight. A few centuries ago, a strong warlock made a very strange discovery. When too much magic manifests in an infant's body, it crystallises in the infant's chest in the form of a gemstone. These 'Gem children' grow up as very sickly babies before turning into very strong humans. The warlocks did not care for the child and killed it to harvest the gemstone from its chest. For a while, the warlock was the most powerful of his kind thanks to the raw power of this gemstone. Then his secret came out.
    Ever since, the Gem children have been ruthlessly hunted down. Rare as they are, they already face extinction. Not all Warlocks could be bothered to hunt for this power. And this was how the Hunters were created. Humans were chosen to be charmed with a special strength, and they were blackmailed into doing the Warlocks' dirty work. This was easy until one exceptionally strong Warlock, Raisa Romaine Dvornikov, build a house and charmed it to protect the Gemchildren. Any gemchild was welcome, but Hunters would be unable to breath when they crossed the threshold into the building.
    This RPG follows the gemchildren, the warlocks, their hunters and their stories.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 juni 2013 - 21:51 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Trololol.
    Maia, I think you need to get some yourself :')

not that I'm one to talk :/. Hmpf.

[ bericht aangepast op 25 juli 2013 - 12:18 ]

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Gatsby schreef:
    Trololol.
    Maia, I think you need to get some yourself :')

not that I'm one to talk :/. Hmpf.

You all seem to be sex-deprived maniacs.

I still wuv ya'll (flower)

Well, sounds accurate enough for me :W.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Indeed it does my Liesje dear :3

Yes well not everyone has the joy of getting to be with their perfect partner (:
    Love-Karma hates some of us.

Also, "not everyone" and "some of us" = me.

[ bericht aangepast op 25 juli 2013 - 20:34 ]

Morticia schreef:
    (...)
    Suuuuure. Come to Jazz! This is gonna be fun, since she is in some pub - waiting to get laid. And there comes Sho! Haha.
    But I should warn ya, because I'm at my sisters and I ain't gonna write posts until tonight.

Oh nice! Pubs are good! I'll write something after I've looked up your post XD. Need to finish some stuff first tho.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Theodora schreef:
    Yes well not everyone has the joy of getting to be with their perfect partner (:
    Love-Karma hates some of us.

Also, "not everyone" and "some of us" = me.

That is true... :'D you'll find her! ... I mean him. o.o I'm keeping an eye for for a ginger british guy....

preferably Rupert Grint :p. If you can't find him I'll settle for Ed Sheeran :Y)

According to your last post, she isn't in a pub yet, but I'll just imagine she is and write from that pov. Jazz left the house afterwards so yeah it's in a sequencial order XD.

Hashirama schreef:
    According to your last post, she isn't in a pub yet, but I'll just imagine she is and write from that pov. Jazz left the house afterwards so yeah it's in a sequencial order XD.

Hehe, I liked the post of Sho very much. Although I don't think Jazlyn appreciates it.
    But I thought Jazz and Sho knew each other?

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Well, I thought Sho knew Jazz' name but hasn't seen her in person ;o.
    Unless I'm wrong XD In that case Imma go changing that shit.

Hashirama schreef:
    Well, I thought Sho knew Jazz' name but hasn't seen her in person ;o.
    Unless I'm wrong XD In that case Imma go changing that shit.

Don't need to necessarily, if you do not want to. I just had the idea the whole time that they knew each other, because they both have Rosemary as Warlock quite some time. They must surely have met each other once? I'd also written in one of her earlier posts that she knew him, so otherwise I have to change that..

Edit: You know, you could do that Sho doesn't recognize her so quickly.

[ bericht aangepast op 26 juli 2013 - 22:33 ]

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

One more week in Italy and then I'll be back :a in the meanwhile I'm secretly spying on q users. Its a pity wifi isnt free here :/

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Morticia schreef:
    (...)
    Don't need to necessarily, if you do not want to. I just had the idea the whole time that they knew each other, because they both have Rosemary as Warlock quite some time. They must surely have met each other once? I'd also written in one of her earlier posts that she knew him, so otherwise I have to change that..

Edit: You know, you could do that Sho doesn't recognize her so quickly.

yeah I'll just do that :].

Hey Maia, i dont wanna push or anuthing, but i theres still no post with alvaro :p should i change my post or anything so you can come up with something to write? (:

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.