• Treasure Chests

All That Glitters Isn't Gold

Magic: It's still very much alive in this world. Warlocks, masters of this magic, still live among us, hidden from Human sight. A few centuries ago, a strong warlock made a very strange discovery. When too much magic manifests in an infant's body, it crystallises in the infant's chest in the form of a gemstone. These 'Gem children' grow up as very sickly babies before turning into very strong humans. The warlocks did not care for the child and killed it to harvest the gemstone from its chest. For a while, the warlock was the most powerful of his kind thanks to the raw power of this gemstone. Then his secret came out.
    Ever since, the Gem children have been ruthlessly hunted down. Rare as they are, they already face extinction. Not all Warlocks could be bothered to hunt for this power. And this was how the Hunters were created. Humans were chosen to be charmed with a special strength, and they were blackmailed into doing the Warlocks' dirty work. This was easy until one exceptionally strong Warlock, Raisa Romaine Dvornikov, build a house and charmed it to protect the Gemchildren. Any gemchild was welcome, but Hunters would be unable to breath when they crossed the threshold into the building.
    This RPG follows the gemchildren, the warlocks, their hunters and their stories.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 juni 2013 - 21:51 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

^ I know. I didn't want to write something at first, because well, I'm lazy like that.
    And my inspiration ain't working with me either, but I'll get a move on.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

We've been doing day 1 for a few months now... O.o

Finley schreef:
    We've been doing day 1 for a few months now... O.o

Maybe it's better to begin day 2 then.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Morticia schreef:
    (...)
    Maybe it's better to begin day 2 then.

As soon as Elise write Lev and Fi, I can make it to dinner, which'll make it easier for the others to make it during the night :') then we can begin day two.

Im home early :') just came straight from italy today. Whew.
    And well I am a lazy bitch too, haha, so I'll just wait for Alvaro then.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    Im home early :') just came straight from italy today. Whew.
    And well I am a lazy bitch too, haha, so I'll just wait for Alvaro then.

Welcome home dear :)

Haha thanks, it was a long ride, about 15 hours, but without traffic jams luckily (: Gosh, I already miss jogging along the Garda lake :( It was so beautiful, especially in the morning.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Hey everyone, sorry for disappearing for about two months now.
    Shit kind of hit the fan and I didn't have the time or methods to come online here until now. I must honestly say that I had kind of forgotten about this too. I'm really sorry for not saying anything. Will you sill have me? ;;

there is an ocean in my heart, hidden behind eyes of celadon.

PlagueRat schreef:
    Hey everyone, sorry for disappearing for about two months now.
    Shit kind of hit the fan and I didn't have the time or methods to come online here until now. I must honestly say that I had kind of forgotten about this too. I'm really sorry for not saying anything. Will you sill have me? ;;

Hey, it's okay. At least you're telling us now. Of course we'll still have you (flower)

Ugh, I'm sorry guys. I've been working my ass off the last couple of weeks. Tomorrow, I'll be handing in my bachelorthesis and I've now officially passed my final exam (I had a 4.5 my first go, I managed to get an 8.5 my second time) and after that, I'll be posting again.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Hey everybody :3 how is ya'll?

Finley schreef:
    (...)

Hey, it's okay. At least you're telling us now. Of course we'll still have you (flower)

Thank you so much! <3

there is an ocean in my heart, hidden behind eyes of celadon.

PlagueRat schreef:
    (...)
    Thank you so much! <3

No problem dear <3

I miss this roleplay so much D: But soon. Soon I shall have Julian to reply to.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I miss it too mijn liefte, but soon we can reply to things :3 ... Write Rebirth while you wait x3