• We zijn nooit verder gegaan (cat)
    De titel zegt het al!

    De laatste 3:

    Quina
    colouredwind
    Vipire


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Younique


    -

    Campbell.


    Bad decisions make good stories.

    Anarose

    Anarose


    "Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

    Anarose


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Younique (krul)


    Some people are art and do art at the same time

    Scorpia

    Younique


    "Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

    Scorpia


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Silverton


    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

    Svale.


    Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

    Svale


    "Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

    Tortura


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Jankowski


    Some people are art and do art at the same time

    Scorpia


    :)