We zijn nooit verder gegaan De titel zegt het al! De laatste 3: Quina colouredwind Vipire
Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.
sealife
You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.
Silverton
"Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us." - Jane Austen
Flannery
Younique
I'm a girl in the world
Silverton *O*
[ bericht aangepast op 12 juni 2013 - 15:12 ]
"Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf
“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel
Svale
"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife
AvatarKyoshi
Everything is illuminated by the light of our past.
Jankowski
26 - 02 - '16
Alecia
Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried