• We zijn nooit verder gegaan (cat)
    De titel zegt het al!

    De laatste 3:

    Quina
    colouredwind
    Vipire


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Dempsey


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Dempsey.


    Bad decisions make good stories.

    Anarose.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Silverton/Anarose.^^


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Dempsey


    "Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

    Dempsey


    Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

    Oeeh, Dempsey ^^


    Some people are art and do art at the same time

    Thorn


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Scorpia


    I'm a girl in the world

    Silverton


    "Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

    SeaLife


    Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

    Thorn


    No matter how talented you are, not everybody is going to like you. But that's life, stay strong ~ Justin Drew Bieber ~

    Thorn


    26 - 02 - '16

    Thorn


    "Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

    Alecia


    I'm a girl in the world