• For any Off-topic things, or just to chat about the RPG. Here, you may spam.
    The actual roleplay-topic is exclusively for roleplay posts.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Yoda schreef:
    (...)
    Be glad. Because if one gift could only be chosen one time, you wouldn't have been able to pick ice!

Which gift do you want?

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Morticia schreef:
    (...)
    Which gift do you want?

Laron has Ice, it's already on his profile ^^

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Javert schreef:
    (...)

No, I just didn't include it. Everything goes via boat. No air-travel. ^^ I know, not very twenty-second century. But it's a safety measure.

Oki ^^

You could also do that they don't use air-travel, 'cause it's bad for the environment etc.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

Nore's going to be mean and melt Laron's and Haven's ice (cat)

Maniae schreef:
    (...)

Nore's going to be mean and melt Laron's and Haven's ice (cat)

Laron is my baby, leave him alone or he'll steal all of her shit.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

Nice dude lolol.

And Maniae, then the Ice will melt into water and it puts out the fire (cat).

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

Laron is my baby, leave him alone or he'll steal all of her shit.

Then she will put him on fire ;D

Morticia schreef:
    (...)
    Nice dude lolol.

And Maniae, then the Ice will melt into water and it puts out the fire (cat).

Oh yeah, fuck. Didn't think of that.
    Good thing I haven't got chemistry xd

Gatsby schreef:
    (...)

You make it sound like I'm a retard :W

"lalalala zwijnebout, eet dan maar m'n vriendje want die is nog niet zo oud! Hij is gratiiiis... als je hem te pakken krijgt! HOEI!"
    Gotta love Timon. And yes, I don't know the English lyrics for this one, shoot me.

Green hair reminds me of mermaids :3

(8)Luau! If you're hungry for hunk of fat and juicy meat, eat my buddie Pumbaa here cuz he is a treat! A hundred dollar dine, a tasty swine, all you gotta do is get in line. Are ya achin'? ... For some bacon? ... He's a big pig, You can be a big pig too! Oy!(8)

I love the Hula song x3

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Oh gosh, sorry, but I have another question :') Since my character is going to be a very curious one, I was just wondering if they have been 'to school' in prison.. Bcause they were imprisoned when they were 7 years old and I don't think a 7 year old knows a lot. So, did they get stuff like maths, biology and stuff in prison? Or are they all pretty dumb and can the guards make them believe everything? (cat)

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Javert schreef:
    (...)

Julia, Bella, Arabella, June, May, Christine, Natalia, Amy, Lizz, elise, Maia, Simone. (cat)

I'm sort of helpful?

And darling, I gotta admit, i really like the green/blue. Though purple is nice too..

Everytime I hear Arabella I can't help but thinking about Clarabella..

Morticia schreef:
    Lizz, hon, with green/ blue or red hair? :]. Or purple. Lol.

And Simone, maybe this site will help.

Ah, didn't know that site! Always used 'behindthename.com' or something like that. Thanks (:

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Ah, didn't know that site! Always used 'behindthename.com' or something like that. Thanks (:

You could also search like this, at least, this is how I always find names.
    Just go to Google and type in the searchbar the kind of name you're looking for. For example sweet girls names or tough boys names.

Maniae schreef:
    (...)

You could also search like this, at least, this is how I always find names.
    Just go to Google and type in the searchbar the kind of name you're looking for. For example sweet girls names or tough boys names.

I know, I always do that, but just couldn't find the right one this time. I always have troubles naming my characters.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    Oh gosh, sorry, but I have another question :') Since my character is going to be a very curious one, I was just wondering if they have been 'to school' in prison.. Because they were imprisoned when they were 7 years old and I don't think a 7 year old knows a lot. So, did they get stuff like maths, biology and stuff in prison? Or are they all pretty dumb and can the guards make them believe everything? (cat)

That's a very good question, thank you. :Y)
    From the age 8-11, they were taught basic maths and English. This information will be added to the story.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I can't choose which ethnicity to give to my guard.
    I'm doubting between:
    - Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish
    - Brazilian/Portuguese
    - Irish - then she'll definately be a redhead, if I can find a good picture -
    - Australian or New Zealander

[ bericht aangepast op 21 juni 2013 - 16:50 ]

Maniae schreef:
    I can't choose which ethnicity to give to my guard.
    I'm doubting between:
    - Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish
    - Brazilian/Portuguese
    - Irish - then she'll definately be a redhead, if I can find a good picture -
    - Australian or New Zealander

The first one is pretty original. Never saw a Finnish character in an RPG before. Though the second one is nice too.