• For any Off-topic things, or just to chat about the RPG. Here, you may spam.
    The actual roleplay-topic is exclusively for roleplay posts.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Two, I like two, go for two, twotwotwotwo

Yeah.
    I think Two.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I was going for one, but two is also really nice, haha.

I still don't have a name for my character and it's pretty annoying to write history and stuff without her having a name :l I was looking for something you can easily make a nickname of, but nothing comes to mind. So, does anyone have any nice female names? She's pretty normal I guess, so I don't need any mysterious, dark or any other kind of names. Just a normal name will do. If I only could think of a nice one, haha.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Lizz, hon, with green/ blue or red hair? :]. Or purple. Lol.

And Simone, maybe this site will help.

[ bericht aangepast op 20 juni 2013 - 20:26 ]

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    I was going for one, but two is also really nice, haha.

I still don't have a name for my character and it's pretty annoying to write history and stuff without her having a name :l I was looking for something you can easily make a nickname of, but nothing comes to mind. So, does anyone have any nice female names? She's pretty normal I guess, so I don't need any mysterious, dark or any other kind of names. Just a normal name will do. If I only could think of a nice one, haha.

Julia, Bella, Arabella, June, May, Christine, Natalia, Amy, Lizz, elise, Maia, Simone. (cat)

I'm sort of helpful?

And darling, I gotta admit, i really like the green/blue. Though purple is nice too..

Arabella is a very pretty name, but I think it's more a name for a girly-girl. Same for Natalia.

I'll try to finish Lenore tonight and my guard this weekend.
    First see which ethnicity isn't used yet.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Why is my name the only one written without a capital letter? (cat)

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

TWO! I love the green on her.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

I Have to agree with Elise and Lizz on this one ^^

And Elise, at least your name was called. Lizz forgot about me.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Gatsby schreef:
    Why is my name the only one written without a capital letter? (cat)

Because you are special!

And okay hon, I'll choose the green hair.

[ bericht aangepast op 20 juni 2013 - 21:06 ]

@Morticia

I'd choose two too, and then the one with red hair, I think.[/grey]

[ bericht aangepast op 20 juni 2013 - 21:07 ]

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Yoda schreef:
    I Have to agree with Elise and Lizz on this one ^^

And Elise, at least your name was called. Lizz forgot about me.

How dare I forget Samantha, the most beautiful name of all?

Okay. Enough of this, I need to write Patrick and then Lazu. >.<

Morticia schreef:
    (...)
    Because you are special!

And okay hon, I'll choose the green hair.

You make it sound like I'm a retard :W

"lalalala zwijnebout, eet dan maar m'n vriendje want die is nog niet zo oud! Hij is gratiiiis... als je hem te pakken krijgt! HOEI!"
    Gotta love Timon. And yes, I don't know the English lyrics for this one, shoot me.

Green hair reminds me of mermaids :3

Gatsby schreef:
    (...)

"lalalala zwijnebout, eet dan maar m'n vriendje want die is nog niet zo oud! Hij is gratiiiis... als je hem te pakken krijgt! HOEI!"
    Gotta love Timon. And yes, I don't know the English lyrics for this one, shoot me.

Luau! If you're hungry for hunk of fat and juicy meat,
    Eat my buddie Pumbaa here cuz he is a treat! A hundred dollar dine, a tasty swine,
    all you gotta do is get in line. Are ya achin'?
    (Pumbaa) Yup Yup Yup
    (Timon) For some bacon?
    (Pumbaa) Yup Yup Yup
    (Timon) He's a big pig, You can be a big pig too! Oy!

Gatsby schreef:
    (...)

Hahaha, sorry darling, wasn't my intention. But now that you said it, it sounds so funny! :D.

Green hair and mermaids, yeah, that's why her gift will be.. water. If that is still available.

Morticia schreef:
    (...)
    Hahaha, sorry darling, wasn't my intention. But now that you said it, it sounds so funny! :D.

Green hair and mermaids, yeah, that's why her gift will be.. water. If that is still available.

The gifts are of unlimtied availebility, guys. You just pick one :'D Even if it's been chosen 6 times.