• For any Off-topic things, or just to chat about the RPG. Here, you may spam.
    The actual roleplay-topic is exclusively for roleplay posts.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Well ya know, they are in a prison x3

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

True, but they do get enough food right xd?

Anyway, one girl is 6.1 and 115 lbs. No offence to her, but that's like anorexia-skinny :x

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

They get enough to keep them healthy :') trust me, my dad's been in and out of prison, he always comes out thinner each time.

Ah.. I uh.. I hope there's no actual mention of that illness..

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Maniae schreef:
    True, but they do get enough food right xd?

Anyway, one girl is 6.1 and 115 lbs. No offence to her, but that's like anorexia-skinny :x

It might be her build. Remember, they are genetically engeneerd. Science is far enough advanced in this roleplay that they could decide what height asnd weight they would end up being.
    They get enough food, though it isn't very good. (Not that they can smell or taste anyway...)

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I am going to finish Danielle today!! God, she is going to ask lots and lots of questions about crazy stuff!! (a)
    And since everyone's characyer doesn't have much curves, mine will have a normal built with normal hips and breast. So no petite femme, but neither will she be a "fat" lady. (fat sounds mean, but couldnt think of the right english word :/)

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    I am going to finish Danielle today!! God, she is going to ask lots and lots of questions about crazy stuff!! (a)
    And since everyone's characyer doesn't have much curves, mine will have a normal built with normal hips and breast. So no petite femme, but neither will she be a "fat" lady. (fat sounds mean, but couldnt think of the right english word :/)

Large?

I'm here for questions, if anyone needs me. (I wasn't yesterday, I felt like shit.)
    But most of today, I should be here.

Large, plussize yeah. Which I personally think is prettier than those boney stick like figures :p

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    Large, plussize yeah. Which I personally think is prettier than those boney stick like figures :p

My girlfriend has that same view. And then I don't see it. :'D

But, it would be nice to have a variety of sizes in the roleplay.

Maniae schreef:
    Hmm, I kinda like Caesar.

I just looked through the role topic, and almost all the girls are kinda really slender.
    Poor boys, they won't have many curves to look at xd

Who says mine would care or want that? Or that she likes guys? Exactly.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Mines is very tiny and her weight is in balance with that.
    But I guess i'll give her some curves...

[ bericht aangepast op 22 juni 2013 - 11:15 ]

These rings that I'm breaking are making you a personal debt.

After schreef:
    Mines is very tiny and her weight is in balance with that.
    But I guess i'll give her some curves...

You do not have to, honey. I've not read your character yet, but I'm sure she's fine. Remember, they're genetically engineered to their 'parents'' view of 'perfect'. If their idea of perfect is petite and not-curvy, that's fine. Only make changes if you want to.

Javert schreef:
    (...)

You do not have to, honey. I've not read your character yet, but I'm sure she's fine. Remember, they're genetically engineered to their 'parents'' view of 'perfect'. If their idea of perfect is petite and not-curvy, that's fine. Only make changes if you want to.

I didn't allready had an idea how I would make her body, only her face. So I'll think about it. :3

After schreef:
    (...)

I didn't allready had an idea how I would make her body, only her face. So I'll think about it. :3

That's a good start. :Y)
    I really hope you're all having fun with this, guys. (:

This story-idea has been in my head since I was quite young, so it means a lot to me.

After schreef:
    (...)

You don't have to be curved. If petite is your idea of perfect, then you do that. Everyone is different hon.

And Lizz, I love the RP already. It's a very unique idea.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 juni 2013 - 11:30 ]

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

I know, I know. But as I said, I didn't had an idea how I would make her, so I'll see. But if she is curved, it is not because it is asked ;)