• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend geweldig en wil je dat met de rest van de wereld delen?

Schrijf hier dan alles van je af!

Ik wil je nu echt heel erg knuffelen (no_chears) waarom moet je aan de andere kant van Nederland wonen :|

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.

Ik kreeg zojuist de ergste nachtmerrie in mijn hoofd ooit! / cries.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Gow, seriously? Ach, liever jij dan ik

“Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”

Watching some Korean series online since a loooóng time.

[ bericht aangepast op 25 juli 2013 - 22:31 ]

I likes Last.fm ^^

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.

Oké, ik denk... dat ik deze quiz af heb om half 11. UITERLIJK. Anders ga ik met voorwerpen gooien. (cat)

Teveel dingen aan je hoofd om mij te zien.. Maar je kan wel op stap? Right..

Sometimes your plans don't work out because God has better ones.

Ik had eens zin in een nieuwe username (:
    Goodbye Tyrion, Hello Naerys:Y)

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

O mijn god. Ik begin met een nieuwe serie en het begin is al heel erg heftig. o.o

Pff

16 - 09 - '17

Really? I wait for you to text me back for over a week. And when I finally stop caring, there you are!
    I swear to god; men are crapbags!
    Ugh.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Ik weet echt niet meer tegen wie ik daarover heb gepraat .-.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Omg, fail

16 - 09 - '17

I guess I broke my own promise. God damn. :'D

Tikje flauw jongens..

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'