• Malfoyes & xHermelien waren de laatste!


    And when I leave, you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.

    Beiden.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Veronicas


    26 - 02 - '16

    Veronicas


    :)

    Holes


    "Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us." - Jane Austen

    Flannery


    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

    Flannery


    First you dream, then you die.

    Whitmore.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    veronicas

    amyleelover


    I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

    Amortensia


    First you dream, then you die.

    Amortensia.


    Bad decisions make good stories.

    Anarose.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Veronicas.


    I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

    Amortensia schreef:
    Veronicas.


    Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

    Morticia.


    And when I leave, you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.