• Malfoyes & xHermelien waren de laatste!


    And when I leave, you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.

    Pythias


    First you dream, then you die.

    Flannery.


    And when I leave, you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.

    AngelStyles.


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    AngelStyles.


    I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

    amortensia


    Friendship is not about who you know the longest, it's about who is there when you need someone the most <3

    Amortensia


    :)

    Years


    First you dream, then you die.

    Years

    [ bericht aangepast op 14 aug 2013 - 16:16 ]


    "A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

    Filettino.


    Bad decisions make good stories.

    Filettino.


    Reality's overrated.

    Maberu


    :)

    Maberu


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Years


    Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

    Alphadi


    First you dream, then you die.

    xAguamenti


    'Darling, just hold on'