• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend geweldig en wil je dat met de rest van de wereld delen?

Schrijf hier dan alles van je af!

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

I don't get this.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Download hem nou gewoon maar (cat)

Ik ben chagrijnig, bah. Kut werk ook altijd. -.-
    WAAROM MOCHT IK VANDAAG NIET THUIS BLIJVEN? :CCCCC

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

I want just someone to give me a hug when I need it. But no, I'm all alone.

"Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” - Vladimir Nabokov

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Ik kwam dit filmpje toevallig tegen en ik blijf het steeds opnieuw bekijken omdat die twee zo schattig zijn. D: I fucking ship that shit!
    They make me want to have a relationship like they have, but then I have to do something... And I don't like doing something.

Take me to wonderland

funsucker

-

Tayniss schreef:
    funsucker

Ik las sunfucker. :c

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Arathorn schreef:
    I want just someone to give me a hug when I need it. But no, I'm all alone.

Ik voel me echt heel raar...Daarstraks stom nieuws gehoord en dan nu ben ik ineens al mijn gevoel voor schrijven kwijt. De vorige keer dat ik dat gevoel had, heb ik meer dan een maand niet geschreven.

I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

Fauxlivia schreef:
    (...)
    Ik las sunfucker. :c

Oh dear :W

-

Lalaloveyaa schreef:
    (...)

Thank you. <3

"Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” - Vladimir Nabokov

Arathorn schreef:
    (...)

Thank you. <3

You're welcome <3 Mijn gb staat open als je wilt praten (:

I need to be saved, but I don't want to.

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Imber schreef:
    Ik kwam dit filmpje toevallig tegen en ik blijf het steeds opnieuw bekijken omdat die twee zo schattig zijn. D: I fucking ship that shit!
    They make me want to have a relationship like they have, but then I have to do something... And I don't like doing something.

Wáárom denk ik hierbij door?

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.