• A COURT IN Sweden has ruled that masturbating in public is legal, as long as you are not doing it at anyone in particular.
    The ruling comes after a 65-year-old man took off his shorts and began masturbating on a beach in Stockholm.
    He was charged with sexual assault, but found not guilty last week as his act was not “targeted”, The Local reports.
    Public prosecutor Olof Vrethammer said he agreed with the Södertörn District Court’s ruling and in his opinion, public masturbation was now within the law. He said: We can conclude that it is okay to masturbate on the beach.
    Vrethammer continued: “For this to be a criminal offence it’s required that the sexual molestation was directed towards one or more people. I think the court’s judgement is reasonable.”
    Bron.

Nou mensen, ik raad je aan om niet meer op vakantie naar Zweden te gaan. Tenzij je liever tegen een masturberende man aan wilt lopen. (cat)

Wat stelt iedereen zich hier aan. "Ieeeeuw, een fappende man! Gross! Kill him! Ik ga nooooit naar Zweden!"
    Aanstellers. Het is maar één individu, het is niet dat half Zweden ineens de broek naar beneden trekt en masturbeert. :')

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

Beaton schreef:
    HAHAHAHA. Awesome.

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

Uhm, tja, okee dan?! x] Zolang niet heel Zweden het nu gaat doen vind ik het eigenlijk niet zo schokkend. Eerder grappig :Y).

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

Whahaha, geweldig :'D

"You can't cancel Quidditch!" - Oliver Wood

Okee best raar maar net of hier geen rare dingen gebeuren.

Dress like you're going to meet your worst enemy today.

Chocolata schreef:
    Uhm, tja, okee dan?! x] Zolang niet heel Zweden het nu gaat doen vind ik het eigenlijk niet zo schokkend. Eerder grappig :Y).

Ja, zolang ze maar niet mee doen met een National-Fap-Day. (cat)

Draculea schreef:
    (...)
    Ja, zolang ze maar niet mee doen met een National-Fap-Day. (cat)

Wahaha xD.
    Laat ons hopen van niet...

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

Chocolata schreef:

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Gelukkig hoef ik niet meer stiekem met de hand in de broek!

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Eh, what the fuck. That is disgusting.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Ik ben er een aantal keer geweest, prachtig land. Maar wat een gekkigheid dit (cat)

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

Ahahahahaha! Ik ga naar Zweden, haal een kop koffie bij Starbucks en ga dan lekker rukken achter mijn laptop. Perfect day :Y)

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Father schreef:
    Ahahahahaha! Ik ga naar Zweden, haal een kop koffie bij Starbucks en ga dan lekker rukken achter mijn laptop. Perfect day :Y)

Thanks for making my day hahaha :'D

Gatverdamme.

26 - 02 - '16

Ik ga nog maar eens een keer naar Zweden, kom ik misschien een masturberende Joakim Brodén tegen, kunnen we samen gaan fappen. :Y)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)