• Welke film/serie/soap heb jij het laatst gezien?

Ik heb Girl Most Likely het laatst gezien.

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Het is al zo ongeveer een week geleden ofzo dat ik een film gezien heb, maar dat was de film Hugo. Een prachtige film, echt waar.

so if you care to find me, look to the western sky, as someone told me lately: everyone deserves a chance to fly

Big Fish

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Once Upon A Time In The West.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Hard Candy.
    What a movie.

You are beautiful, you are love.

The Last Emperor

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

The Parent Trap

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

One Direction - This is us.

'Darling, just hold on'

Glee (S05E08): Previously Unaired Christmas

Bridget Jones's Diary.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

The First Time
    Very awkward..

"Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us." - Jane Austen

Frozen :3

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Catching Fire, denk ik.

help

Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope =)

Abduction, hij was op tv gister. ^^

Catching fire.

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”