• Heeeeeeey mensen!1!!

Op Twitter en Facebook zijn de # al helemaal geïntegreerd. Lijkt me zo leuk op dat op Quizlet ook te hebben!

#Hashtag4Quizlet

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Oh please no, I hate that.

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Ge-wel-dig idee! Het is net dat beetje extra nadruk wat je eraan kan geven, hè.

#YOLO.

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Soms vraag ik me af of je nou een gespleten persoonlijkheid hebt of dat je denkt dat dit soort sarcasme echt grappig is.

Your make-up is terrible

O gawd. Please not.

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Cas schreef:
    Soms vraag ik me af of je nou een gespleten persoonlijkheid hebt of dat je denkt dat dit soort sarcasme echt grappig is.

#Periodmuch?

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

#Nee

26 - 02 - '16

Troll schreef:
    #Nee

Whahaha, die vind ik goed! :'D

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

If serieus, no. If sarcasm, still no. Ik haaaat twitter!

You are beautiful, you are love.

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

#

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Guinness schreef:

Misschien kun je helpen.. Kun je doodgaan aan een overdosis peperwinegums?

Deilia schreef:
    (...)

Als je ze allemaal tegelijk opeet wel.

26 - 02 - '16

Deilia schreef:
    (...)

We kunnen het op zn minst proberen ik heb er nog een stuk of 5 voor je liggen =)

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

How about nee.

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Guinness schreef:
    (...)We kunnen het op zn minst proberen ik heb er nog een stuk of 5 voor je liggen =)

Zijn de kinderen daar niet voor terug gekomen dan?