• Beschrijf degene boven je in 1 woord

Begin maar met mij :)

Never mistake a woman's meekness for weakness.

Ronald

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Meisje.:Y)

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Disney

Aardig. (:

Mixer.

•*• Lululu •*•

Cute/

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Sneeeeuw (:

Tweeling

~It always seems impossible until its done. ~Nelson Mandela || ~Why is it always me? ~Neville Longbotom ||

online : $

Friendship is not about who you know the longest, it's about who is there when you need someone the most <3

Jezelf

~It always seems impossible until its done. ~Nelson Mandela || ~Why is it always me? ~Neville Longbotom ||

Groen

'I've got the scars from tomorrow, and I wish you could see, you're the antidote to everything except for me.'

Mezelf

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Zwart

Groen

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Haar