• Hier zijn de laatste 3:


    Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while you might miss it.


    Yesterday/all my troubles seemed so far away – The Beatles, uit Yesterday (Help, 1965)


    Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while you might miss it.


    I dress to kill, but tastefully


    Tell me about it, stud.


    Yesterday/all my troubles seemed so far away – The Beatles, uit Yesterday (Help, 1965)


    Tell me about it, stud.


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.


    Sometimes to stay alive, you gotta kill your mind.


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.


    I dress to kill, but tastefully


    'Your happy ending may not be what you expect. That's what will make it so special.' ~ Mary Margaret


    And when I leave, you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.