• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

I had no clue if special a mod had to open a new topic, or not. But here is number 7. ;p

You never had noodles before? D:
    Well, I haven't eaten them like out of those packages, but my mom made this receipt with stuff & vegatables which was delicious.

Nope, I have never. :p

Noodles are delicious if you can prepare them right with a nice wok dish of vegetables and chicken or so ^^

“We all are living in a dream, but life ain’t what it seems Oh everything’s a mess.”

Quies schreef:
    Noodles are delicious if you can prepare them right with a nice wok dish of vegetables and chicken or so ^^

It was with chicken, vegetables & those bami spices and some more stuff. It was sooo nice. ^^

Sounds better than my meal. For some reason we had a pasta with tomato sauce and cauliflower. Weird combination.
    And now I feel like eating noodles. Hum.

I am an idiot, I move.

I feel like eating noodles and pizza, why are we talking about food exactly?

“We all are living in a dream, but life ain’t what it seems Oh everything’s a mess.”

Quies schreef:
    I feel like eating noodles and pizza, why are we talking about food exactly?

Because it's yummie yummie, good for your tummy?

:3

Because food is kinda awesome (:
    And it is ofcourse the perfect time of the day to talk about food.

I am an idiot, I move.

I don't know, Yolanda started about her pizza and I told that I ate noodles. :')

Food is indeed kinda awesome, but now I want to eat something but I'm to lazy to leave my bed.

What is your favorite food actually? I think I'll choose pasta, all sorts of pasta, yep.

Pizza :3 or bread with hummus.

I am an idiot, I move.

I don't have any favourite food actually. Because I'm not very into eating and cooking and that kind of stuff, ghehe.
    And though I'm the one who brought up the food subject. How weird can I be, haha.

I also only enjoy cooking when I am with a group of friends and we spend a few hours making an awesome meal. When I have to cook for myself I am always a bit lazy and the food always has to be done in ten minutes.

I am an idiot, I move.

Oh, I like cooking, if I'm not to lazy to spend some time on it :) but the result is always statisfying so, when I'm in the mood, I cook ^^