• Ik was de laatste.


    :)

    Wel eens gezien.

    Onbekend

    Bekend


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Kawena schreef:
    Bekend


    16 - 09 - '17

    Onbekend


    "Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same."

    Onbekend.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Bekend


    But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

    MaIfoy schreef:
    Bekend
    [Mascot > Bourne]


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend

    Onbekend


    "Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same."

    Onbekend.


    But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

    Bekend :3


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend


    | Reality is for people that lack imagination |

    Bekend


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    bekend


    "I whisper 'what the fuck' to myself at least 50 times a day."