• Ik was de laatste.


    :)

    hey Sylvie^^

    Bekend :D


    "I whisper 'what the fuck' to myself at least 50 times a day."

    Onbekend

    Onbekend.


    Caution first, always.

    Bekend


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend


    "Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same."

    Wel eens gezien


    16 - 09 - '17

    Bekend.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Bekend (krul)


    'I don't want to leave her just because she makes me a better person.'

    Onbekend.


    'If you could see yourself from my perspective, you'll realize there is nothing you need to change about yourself'.

    Onbekend.


    A room without books is like a body without a soul. †

    Onbekend.


    Caution first, always.

    Onbekend.


    'I don't want to leave her just because she makes me a better person.'

    Bekend.


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Bekend.


    "Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

    Bekend.


    'I don't want to leave her just because she makes me a better person.'