• Ik was de laatste :Y)


    My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellatio

    Famous


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend


    ars moriendi

    Schweinsteiger schreef:
    Bekend


    And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

    Bekend


    Music is my escape from Bullshit in life <3

    Onbekend


    Medb - Pronouced as [me-èv]

    Onbekend.


    Everything is illuminated by the light of our past.

    Wel eens gezien


    And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

    Wel eens gezien


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend

    Bekend.


    I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

    Famous


    And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

    Bekend


    I'm a warrior, and you can never hurt me again.

    Onbekend


    I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

    Bekend


    And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

    Bekend.


    Every villain is a hero in his own mind.