Ik was de laatste
My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellatio
ButtahBenzo schreef: Onbekend
You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.
Onbekend geloof ik.
It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart.
Bekend
16 - 09 - '17
Bekend.
"Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."
FAMOUS <3
Dunbar schreef: FAMOUS <3
I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it
Onbekend?
[ bericht aangepast op 29 juli 2014 - 23:36 ]
Medb - Pronouced as [me-èv]
Al eens gezien
But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.
Bekend. Bijna naamgenootje C;
Everything is illuminated by the light of our past.
onbekend
vaag bekend
Music is my escape from Bullshit in life <3
DiNozzo schreef: Onbekend geloof ik.
" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "
Onbekend voor mij
ars moriendi
redelijk bekend.
Caution first, always.