• Wat luister je op dit moment?

[ bericht aangepast op 7 aug 2014 - 12:30 ]

'If you could see yourself from my perspective, you'll realize there is nothing you need to change about yourself'.

Peter Mor - Without Borders

Stenenlikker

Parachute - Meant To Be

'If you could see yourself from my perspective, you'll realize there is nothing you need to change about yourself'.

Tom Odell - Can't Pretend

Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. - Coco Chanel

Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound Of Silence

You can't have a rainbow, without a little rain.

The Pretty Reckless - Kill Me

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

Ik heb zoveel respect voor haar. Ze is dan ook een inspiratiebron voor velen.
    Dit maakt me ook zo emotioneel.

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Haha, had ik zin in:Y)

[ bericht aangepast op 10 aug 2014 - 14:43 ]

Someone you haven’t even met yet is wondering what it’d be like to know someone like you.

Warrant - Heaven

Every villain is a hero in his own mind.

John Newman - Love Me Again

Someone you haven’t even met yet is wondering what it’d be like to know someone like you.

Ik heb geen leven.

26 - 02 - '16

Swedish House Mafia Ft Fatman Scoop - One (DJ Law Remix)

Asaf Avidan - One day / Reckoning Song (Wankelmut Remix)

Bakermat - One Day (Vandaag)