• De laatsten waren:
    PhilLester
    Cissy
    Teater


    Honek aukera edozein, maitea bat pean irakur daiteke. Ez diotenez, beraz. Da, nahiz itzulitako oker.

    Soundgarden schreef:
    Massacres.


    I just caught the wave in your eyes

    Cynefin


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Massacres.


    Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

    Massacres


    Such a useless spell.

    Redhood schreef:
    Massacres


    take me back to the basics and the simple life

    Sacramental.


    "Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

    Redhood


    And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

    Tigresse


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Massacres schreef:
    Tigresse


    I just caught the wave in your eyes

    Massacres.


    Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

    Massacres


    be gay do crimes

    Meraki_Romano


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Massacres


    I just caught the wave in your eyes

    Massacres.


    "Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

    Tigresse.


    I'm your little ray of pitch black.