• "Welcome! Welcome, welcome. Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor."

Hierbij presenteer ik de allereerste Quizlet Games, met het verschil dat jij, als speler, helemaal niks kunt doen om je lot te veranderen doordat alle gebeurtenissen worden gegenereerd. Elke dag zal ik meerdere keren een update plaatsen over wat er gebeurt in de arena en op het einde van de dag zal er een samenvatting geplaatst worden.
    The Reaping
    [

[ bericht aangepast op 11 april 2015 - 22:07 ]

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

O mijn god. WAT GEBEURT ER NU MET ME? HEBBEN DIE TORNEN GIF?!

The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

Ik ben dood, haha :c

-

Saith schreef:
    Ik ben dood, haha :c

Poor us :/.

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

Heyhey we werken samen Iloon ^^

I just caught the wave in your eyes

Auwtch, dat moet pijnlijk zijn Herrera.=')

You were born original, don't die as a copy.

I'm still alive! *O*

i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

Uptown schreef:
    I'm still alive! *O*

''Cause I've got a jet black heart and there's a hurricane underneath it.''

Night time!

[ bericht aangepast op 8 april 2015 - 21:06 ]

Still alive yess

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

Wolfstar schreef:
    Still alive yess

I don't want you to die, I want you to suffer.

Wolfstar schreef:
    Still alive yess

Queer zijn is gewoon alles