• Ik was het laatst. (:

    Bekend.


    En het moeilijkst is niet het communiceren van, maar het toegeven aan jezelf.

    Vaak voorbij zien komen op het forum.


    26 - 02 - '16

    Onbekend.


    Just Smile, Peace & Love

    Onbekend


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend


    "Satan's friendship reaches to the prison door."

    Onbekend geloof ik.


    Caution first, always.

    Heel vaak gezien!


    26 - 02 - '16

    Bekendos


    16 - 09 - '17

    Famous


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Beroemdos ;D


    26 - 02 - '16

    Bekend. (:


    Pretty is just a pretty word.

    Bekend.


    Caution first, always.

    Onbekend


    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” --- Edgar Allan Poe

    Wel eens voorbij zien komen.


    The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

    901FreeAtLast schreef:
    Wel eens voorbij zien komen.


    i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys