• Penny Dreadful

"Something wicked is coming this way..."

London, 1890

After the horrors of Jack The Ripper in 1888. London gets terrorized with something new, something supernatural. Only a few people in London dare to stand up against these cruels lurking around London at night. But are they inflicted with the supernatural themselves?

List:

Full name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Background story:
    Extra:

Characters:
    Males:
    LukeRHemmings Alexander Jackson Smith [fortuneteller] 1-2
    AzazeI reservation [vampire] 19-8

Females:
    Rasalhague- Rose Blanchet Kingsley [human] 1/1
    Serenata Amanda Celina Lowther. [Vampire] 1/2
    Scira Hester Uma Kyrrell [Nightcomer] 1/3
    Alazia Reservation [Daycomer] 18-8

Others:

Special characters:

Dorian Gray
    A young man who trapped his soul in a painting and gained immortality.

Viktor Frankenstein
    A young doctor who is obsessed with the living and dead.

Creature
    A man created from the dead by the hands of Viktor Frankenstein

Ethan Chandler
    A Amercian man who seeks salvation and work in London. Appears to be a werewolf.

These characters are also available but it's forbidden to take faceclaims from the serie itself! You can extend these character as you want and as you wish.

Important information:
    - This RPG is open for 16+.
    - This RPG definitely contains horror and the supernatural.
    -Eventhough your english isn't that good, you can still participate, my english isn't that perfect either.
    -Posts minimum 300 words.
    - Reservations stay for four days.
    - Questions? Ask them!

And most of all
    Don't be frightened!

[ bericht aangepast op 8 sep 2015 - 19:43 ]

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

I've got a question!
    I said I didn't think that Rose, my character, would turn into a supernatural being. But I was thinking and I realised I just don't know. It depends on how the story will go. I can't say she will turn, but I can't say she won't. Is that a problem?

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

Rasalhague schreef:
    I've got a question!
    I said I didn't think that Rose, my character, would turn into a supernatural being. But I was thinking and I realised I just don't know. It depends on how the story will go. I can't say she will turn, but I can't say she won't. Is that a problem?

Not at all! It's your character after all and indeed it depends on the story so watch how it goes, I would say...

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Could everyone fill in their characters??!!

Alex is af, als hij goed is.

Bowties were never Cooler

Ik maak die van mij vanavond af, ik hoef volgens mij alleen nog Background story ^^

Seasons will change, but I shall remain

LukeRHemmings schreef:

Full name: Alexander Jackson Smith
    Origin/ species: Fortune Teller. He's had a feeling for the future since he was very little, but during puberty his abilities developed very rapidly. Before he could shut it out, but after his 16th birthday he got a feeling of people's future as soon as they came close. He went completely mad, because he couldn't just see everything they wanted to know, and everything possitive, but truely everything and once he'd seen it it'd become true, which still hurts him like hell every time it happeneds. This is why he stayed inside and taught himself the arts to guide his abilities: Tarot card reading, ball gazing, astrology, palm reading, tea leave reading, and fire omens.
    Appearance: Alex's appearance isn't really inviting. His hair is jetblack and his skin is as white as paper. His greyish eyes are dull, which makes his most dreadful feature clear: Alex can't see on a day to day basis. This is his own fault and he hates it. He can still do his fortune telling, weirdly enough, but the normal world isn't visible for him. He's skinny, with boney limbs and fingers. He usually wears all black and once he does go outside he wears sunglasses. He's quite tall, 1.85m, but because he's always inside and usualy sitting on the floor, he doesn't seem as tall. He has an eerie aura around his person, and is usually avoided by most, until they need his services.
    Personality: Alex is usually a calm and invisible guy, eventhough he has many different faces. At times that he does have friends, he can be very cheerful and extremely friendly. He's always there for his loved ones and he can have the best times with his friends doing the most crazy stuff. The problem is that since his puberty he has lost most friends. This means that the outgoing fun guy, who always tries to cheer everybody up and wants to make sure that everyone is happy, has disappeared almost completely. He is still the person to go to when you feel like shit, because eventhough he knows what will happen, he will still always try to cheer you up. This might kill him inside, but he rather makes you feel happy for a short while, than makes you feel miserable for the rest of your life, which might be awefully short. He hates seeing people be sad or miserable, which makes his power even more disasterous for him, because that's most of what he sees, or at least what lingers behind after his visions.
    Another part of Alex s his dark side. This doesn't show itself often, but when t does it can be devestating. He can be very cold, merciless and cruel. You better run if this Alex shows itself. He probably won't fysically kill you, but he'll mak sure you're haunted by your past, present, and future, for he rest of your most definitely miserable and probably short life. This side shows itself when you eather threaten his loved ones, or when his visions show you doing extreme acts of cruelty. His visions are definite, so he does act upon them, eventhough this might not be fair.
    The third side of him is the hopeless romantic. This might as well be the most silent side of Alex. He already has a problem dealing with his emotion and expressing them, but love is the hardest of them all. He loves expressing to people that they're going to be loved, and be happy, but he doesn't believe that it'll ever happen to him. He does fall in love, but it usually gets crushed when he gets visions about them being happy with another man. He hates it and tries to stop getting attached, but that never works.
    Alex has many faces, but he's usually a quiet boy which draws no attention to himsef whatsoever. He's silent, polite, and unreadable. People think he's shy because of this, but he rather just listen to people and not say anything useless, than chitchatting away about nothing at all. Because of his visions he seems quite dreamy, but he isn't. The visions cripple him in every single part of his life. He can't go out without having visions.
    Alex is an insecure boy, who just wants to be loved, but at the same time he can't stand being around people because of his visions. He still tries to be able to control them, but he's also slowly giving up hope on that dream, just like his dream of being an artcher.
    Background story: Alex was born into a normal family. His mom is a fortune teller as well, but not even slightly as powerful as he is. She can read the cards, the crystal ball, and palms, but nothing like Alex. His father is a normal human without any abilities. They hoped he'd been a normal child, just like his 2 brothers, but he wasn't. This was clear from quite early on in his childhood, due to his knowledge of things that hadn't happened yet. They hoped it'd stay like this, but it unfortunately didn't. He was already struggling with his abilities before his puberty, once he was in seconday education, but it became worse once puberty hit hard and they only grew stronger. It ended up being so bad that he tried to scratch his own eyes out with a fork, which shocked everyone around him, that the always so cheerful boy was capable of this. This blinded him, but didn't stop the visions. He was completely miserable, eventhough his parents and brothers tried to comfort him. It worked enough to keep him from killing himself, but he hasn't left the house for anything less than an emergency since that day. He finished his secondary educaton mainly from home, and studied fortune telling techniques. Right now he has mostly come to terms with his ability and his handicap, but he still doesn't like to go out that much. He's trying to get a business in fortune telling, so he can move out of his parents basement, which is his lair at the moment, while both his brothers have moved out with their girlfriends. His parents are on the one hand afraid to let him live on his own, but are proud at the same time that he has overcome his selfhatred and is wanting to start his own life on his own.
    Extra: Alex has a big fluffy dog. Enormous even. He's called her Pip, and right now her shoulderheight is 75cm. She can be quite intimidating if she wants too, but she usually just lays at Alex's feet or wonders around his place. When the two do go out, it is clear they trust eachother with their lives. She might not be a guidedog, but she does take care of him and makes sure he's safe. This is also why you shouldn'even try to touch him without his concent, shout at him, or decieve him, because she'll prevent you from doing that the hard way.
    Alex'd love to get a girlfriend, but he's given up hope on that ever happening. No one wants to have a relationship with a weirdo who can see your entire future, right?

goedgekeurd

I won't be online from the 3th of september until the 8th of september because I'm visiting New York City. I don't think I have an internet connection.

Rasalhague schreef:
    I won't be online from the 3th of september until the 8th of september because I'm visiting New York City. I don't think I have an internet connection.

Awesome, have fun!

16 - 09 - '17

Rasalhague schreef:

Awesome Have fun!!

Shall I open the other topics/ :D

AzazeI and Serenata when are your characters coming? Because you passed the four days.....

I'm back! (:

Are we gonna do something wicked?

Bowties were never Cooler

HalfBloodPrince schreef:
    AzazeI and Serenata when are your characters coming? Because you passed the four days.....

Het topic wordt vandaag nog geopend!

HalfBloodPrince schreef:
    (...)

Sorry, was alles helemaal vergeten door de drukte van school :c. Volgens mij is mijn karakter al af?

Seasons will change, but I shall remain