• Penny Dreadful

"Something wicked is coming this way..."

London, 1890

After the horrors of Jack The Ripper in 1888. London gets terrorized with something new, something supernatural. Only a few people in London dare to stand up against these cruels lurking around London at night. But are they inflicted with the supernatural themselves?

List:

Full name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Background story:
    Extra:

Characters:
    Males:
    LukeRHemmings Alexander Jackson Smith [fortuneteller] 1-2
    AzazeI reservation [vampire] 19-8

Females:
    Rasalhague- Rose Blanchet Kingsley [human] 1/1
    Serenata Amanda Celina Lowther. [Vampire] 1/2
    Scira Hester Uma Kyrrell [Nightcomer] 1/3
    Alazia Reservation [Daycomer] 18-8

Others:

Special characters:

Dorian Gray
    A young man who trapped his soul in a painting and gained immortality.

Viktor Frankenstein
    A young doctor who is obsessed with the living and dead.

Creature
    A man created from the dead by the hands of Viktor Frankenstein

Ethan Chandler
    A Amercian man who seeks salvation and work in London. Appears to be a werewolf.

These characters are also available but it's forbidden to take faceclaims from the serie itself! You can extend these character as you want and as you wish.

Important information:
    - This RPG is open for 16+.
    - This RPG definitely contains horror and the supernatural.
    -Eventhough your english isn't that good, you can still participate, my english isn't that perfect either.
    -Posts minimum 300 words.
    - Reservations stay for four days.
    - Questions? Ask them!

And most of all
    Don't be frightened!

[ bericht aangepast op 8 sep 2015 - 19:43 ]

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Can I have a female please? (:
    Aaaand is there a minimum numbers of words?

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

Rasalhague schreef:
    Can I have a female please? (:
    Aaaand is there a minimum numbers of words?

Ofcourse! Good to say that! I nearly forgotten that. First RPG, sorry :P

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

IamSherlocked schreef:
    (...)

Ofcourse! Good to say that! I nearly forgotten that. First RPG, sorry :P

Count me in! (:
    It's been a while but it's a good exercise.

Rasalhague schreef:
    (...)
    Count me in! (:
    It's been a while but it's a good exercise.

That was my idea exactly! I already put your reservation in the post ^^

Full name: Rose Blanchet Kingsley

Origin/ species: Human
    Appearance:Rose is about 5ft3 (1m60), slender,graceful and elegant. Her eyes are a piercingly sharp shade of blue. Her plump lips, painted in red are curled in a strange, cold smile. Her nose is quite small, but still very attractive. This enchanting face is framed by wavy, red-colored curls, reaching to her hips. Rose is a natural beauty and she knows it. Her skin is pale like snow, lightly freckled but yet very smooth. You could say she has a porclain face, if you didn't know any better. Rose looks just like her mother when she was still alive.
    Rose also dresses very feminin, which makes her look very innocent. That's why people don't really notice that she can be a cold killer. She wears her mothers necklace, a golden medallion with lovebirds on. Inside there's a family photo of her, her parents and her little sister. She believes that it will bring her the luck her family never got.
    Personality: Rose is a cold and mysterious woman, she hates it when other people are sticking their nose in her business. When they do, she gets all cranky, mean and even a little poisonous. She knows what she wants and she always ends up getting it. Rose isn't someone who backs down so easily, which isn't always so convenient. She just don't know when to shut up, she speaks her mind, not always considering the feelings of others. She's not really good with first impressions, due of the fact that she just doesn't like strangers at all. You can say that she has trust issues but once she gets to know you, she is a very caring woman. In her own way.
    Yes, she can be a little sarcastic but if you look a little bit further, you'll see an amazing woman with some ugly scars on her soul. Rose wouldn't hurt a fly, she would hurt a monster, but no other living being.
    Most people don't even know this, but Rose is in fact a very creative young girl. She loves to paint and draw people without them knowing. She's also very patient, independent, adventurous and even a little bit fearless. Even though she won't admit it she's also a romantic.
    Background story: Rose grew up with her parents and her younger sister Alyssa on a farm. At the age of 11 something terrible happened. Rose and her family got attacked by a supernatural being. She and her younger sister had to hide in a closet, she could hear her mother screaming while a gurgling sound filled the room. She later noticed that it was the sound of her father, choking in his own blood.
    Rose and Alyssa hid in the closet for about approximately four hours. They didn't have any other choice than to run out of the house, into the night. The monster that killed their parents ran after them and also killed Alyssa.
    Rose still doesn't know who or what killed her family but she's determined to find the killer and bring justice to her dead family.
    Extra: Her biggest fear is to be one of the bad guys. She's afraid of turning dark. That's why she's a hunter. Rose hunts those creatures down and tries to kill them with the weapons she stole on her journey. She has a silver gun in her left boot with silver bullets for werewolves, a black gun with wooden bullets in her right boot for vampires and a dagger in her garters (Kousenband) for other creatures. She carries it with her all the time but only uses it at night.

I'll continue tomorrow ^-^

[ bericht aangepast op 18 aug 2015 - 13:20 ]

I don't know the series. Is that a problem?

Bowties were never Cooler

LukeRHemmings schreef:

The Clock Is An Illusion And We Are All Trapped In It. Fye • Onism • Astrophe • Alazia

LukeRHemmings schreef:

And @ Alazia

Not at all! As long if you have some knowledge of the supernatural.

Can I have a fortune-teller, male or female, doesn't matter.

LukeRHemmings schreef:
    Can I have a fortune-teller, male or female, doesn't matter.

It's your character hahaha

I don't really mind the gender. It depends on what you rather have in your RPG

LukeRHemmings schreef:
    I don't really mind the gender. It depends on what you rather have in your RPG

The question is, is your fortune teller a real or a fake one?

A real one. Scary and slightly dark

LukeRHemmings schreef:
    A real one. Scary and slightly dark

I think a male would be cool, don't you think?

Yeah