• Penny Dreadful

"Something wicked is coming this way..."

London, 1890

After the horrors of Jack The Ripper in 1888. London gets terrorized with something new, something supernatural. Only a few people in London dare to stand up against these cruels lurking around London at night. But are they inflicted with the supernatural themselves?

List:

Full name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Background story:
    Extra:

Characters:
    Males:
    LukeRHemmings Alexander Jackson Smith [fortuneteller] 1-2
    AzazeI reservation [vampire] 19-8

Females:
    Rasalhague- Rose Blanchet Kingsley [human] 1/1
    Serenata Amanda Celina Lowther. [Vampire] 1/2
    Scira Hester Uma Kyrrell [Nightcomer] 1/3
    Alazia Reservation [Daycomer] 18-8

Others:

Special characters:

Dorian Gray
    A young man who trapped his soul in a painting and gained immortality.

Viktor Frankenstein
    A young doctor who is obsessed with the living and dead.

Creature
    A man created from the dead by the hands of Viktor Frankenstein

Ethan Chandler
    A Amercian man who seeks salvation and work in London. Appears to be a werewolf.

These characters are also available but it's forbidden to take faceclaims from the serie itself! You can extend these character as you want and as you wish.

Important information:
    - This RPG is open for 16+.
    - This RPG definitely contains horror and the supernatural.
    -Eventhough your english isn't that good, you can still participate, my english isn't that perfect either.
    -Posts minimum 300 words.
    - Reservations stay for four days.
    - Questions? Ask them!

And most of all
    Don't be frightened!

[ bericht aangepast op 8 sep 2015 - 19:43 ]

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Alazia schreef:
    (...)
    I have done even more research and instead I would like a daywalker (but she will turn into a nightcomer further into the RPG)

Nice :), dont forget to put this in your character list!

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

I'll post Alex's personailty in the morning

Bowties were never Cooler

-

[ bericht aangepast op 18 aug 2015 - 22:49 ]

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

Can I have a male vampire?

Because what we have —love, family, whatever it is— they are always gonna use it against us.

Hester Uma Kyrrell

"Wicked is good."

Full name:
          Hester Uma Kyrrell
    Origin/species:
          Nightcomer
    Appearance:
          [FC: Jessica Alba]
          Face: Hester has a beautiful, young looking face. She has long brown hair and brown eyes.
          Body: Hester is five foot three (161,5 cm), she is skinny and is tanned.
          Clothes: Hester moslty likes to wear dresses and skirts. She likes all kind of colors.
    Personality:
          Confident: Hester is a very self-confident person. She thinks she knows everything the best. She likes her own personality and body. She doens't likes it when people don't think they are beautiful. Every person is beautiful in there own way, that's the way she thinks.
          Ambitious: Hester is an ambitious woman. She can't stand it if she can't go forward in her career or other important things. She wants to learn a lot of things and wants to know a lot of things.
          Adventurous: Hester loves adventure. Mountains, sportif things, she'll love all of it.
          Mean: Hester is a really mean person, she never keeps her mouth shut and says whatever she wants to say. Even if it hurts people, she won't care about it. She only cares about her opnion.
          Picky: Hester is a picky woman. She wants the best of the best and only the perfect and good things. She always wants more.
          Glutton: Hester likes food, all kind of food. Everytime she sees food, she's getting hungry. She always wants to taste everything and can't have enough food in her fridge.
    Background story:
          When Hester was seven years old, there was a boy living a couple houses away from her house. He didn't like people, but he hated Hester the most. He was always yelling at her that she secrelty was a monster. That she would kill people for there sins if she was growing older. It made Hester sad and upset, it definitely made her a different person. She started to change because of that boy, she became a meaner person that secretly started to hate some people around her.
          At the age of thirteen she daily had this nightmare about being a bad person. That's when she started to experiment with some different things, like wicked things. That's the point when she started to like the bad side and met a witch that helped her becoming a witch herself. A nightcomer.
          A couple years later, Hester banned her family out of her life. She always had trouble with her parents because of her personality. The rest of the family was never interesting for Hester, because they didn't like her of the way she was. And of course, Hester never wanted her familiy to know what she really was.
    Extra:
          Allergic to peanuts and wasps
          Afraid to be alone
          Doesn't like to have a lot of people around her
          Loves the color red
          Loves jazz and blues
          Loves autumn
          Loves rain
          Loves dresses
          Hates having pets
          Hates saving money
          Hates reading books

[ bericht aangepast op 20 aug 2015 - 23:45 ]

16 - 09 - '17

Scira schreef:
    Hester Uma Kyrrell

(...)

Full name:
          Hester Uma Kyrrell
    Origin/ species:
          Comes
    Appearance:
          [FC: Jessica Alba]
          Face:
          Body:
          Clothes:
    Personality:
          Confident:
          Ambitious:
          Adventurous:
          Mean:
          Picky:
          Glutton:
    Background story:
          Comes
    Extra:
          Allergic to peanuts and wasps
          Afraid to be alone
          Doesn't like to have a lot of people around her
          Loves the color red
          Loves jazz and blues
          Loves romantic and drama movies
          Loves autumn
          Loves rain
          Loves dresses
          Hates having pets
          Hates saving money
          Hates reading books

I don't think she can love movies. It's 1890...the television didn't exist back then. (:

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

Oh right, sorry.

16 - 09 - '17

AzazeI schreef:
    Can I have a male vampire?

Ofcourse! sorry for my late response, my internet failed last night.

When your character's description is completely done, then your characters name will appear in the first post

Serenata schreef:

Full name: Amanda Celina Lowther.
    Origin/ species: Infected Vampire
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Background story:
    Extra:

Remember that an infected vampire has no will at his own, It will always have orders to fullfill

[ bericht aangepast op 19 aug 2015 - 11:48 ]

IamSherlocked schreef:
(...)

Ofcourse! sorry for my late response, my internet failed last night.

It's okay. Mine did too. Ziggo?

Because what we have —love, family, whatever it is— they are always gonna use it against us.

AzazeI schreef:
(...)

It's okay. Mine did too. Ziggo?

ofcourse bloody ziggo xD

Ik ga zo naar lowlands, dus kan daarna pas m'n rol afmaken

Bowties were never Cooler

LukeRHemmings schreef:
Ik ga zo naar lowlands, dus kan daarna pas m'n rol afmaken

oke is goed, have fun!

Don't forget to fill in your roles!