• Ja, het is voor mij ook een schok. Ik heb altijd gedacht dat ik een negentienjarige vrouw was, maar nee, deze website heeft me de waarheid verteld nadat ik twintig vragen had beantwoord. (krul)

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are male. 2. You are currently in your mid fifties, still working hard and enjoying every minute of it. 3. You are starting to go bald, but you don't care about it as much as you thought you would when you were younger. You still have your good looks, your gray eyes and your sense of humor. 4. You have a beautiful loving family, great life-long friends, even the doctor is happy with your annual check up! 5. Things are generally good, and you just wish they'll stay that way for much, much longer. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

... Één. Er klopt er misschien eentje (en het is niet nummer drie). Beter dan niets, denk ik?

Wie durft het aan? Ik ben erg benieuwd om te horen wie jullie in werkelijkheid zijn. :'D

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Male, mid 20s

1. You are male.
    2. You are currently in your mid twenties.
    3. You have a temporary job while you're still trying to figure out the rest of your life.
    4. You have blonde hair, blue eyes, and a gorgeous smile (Have you ever tried professional modeling?).
    5. People often flatter your appearance. You secretly wish they told you how smart you are.

1 en 2 kloppen sowieso niet, ik werk wel parttime maar dat is omdat ik studeer, ik heb wel blond haar maar bruine ogen (en geen gorgeous smile helaas) en mensen zeggen eerder dat ik slim ben dan mooi haha. Jammer joh.

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

Okay, wat?! Ik ben heel erg confused, omdat er gevraagd werd of ik in een relatie zat en vervolgens komt er dit uit (verder klopt het bijna, behalve dat ik op de universiteit zit, niet met een baan bezig ben, geen huisdier heb en bruin haar heb. Ik heb geen idee of ik een schattige neus heb):
    Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are female. 2. You are currently in your twenties, you are single, dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day. 3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative. 4. You have black hair, dark eyes a cute nose. 5. You own a pet. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

Deep inside, I've never felt alive

Male, Late teens

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are male. 2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer. 3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit. 4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes. 5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

I wish :3

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Ik heb precies hetzelfde als Inge. :')

"Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are male. 2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer. 3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit. 4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes. 5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

Alleen de laatste klopt

L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are male. 2. You are currently in your mid twenties. 3. You have a temporary job while you're still trying to figure out the rest of your life. 4. You have blonde hair, blue eyes, and a gorgeous smile (Have you ever tried professional modeling?). 5. People often flatter your appearance. You secretly wish they told you how smart you are. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

Ik ben een vrouw, maar voor de rest hebben ze het best goed. In ieder geval wat betreft mijn uiterlijk en leeftijd.

I don't understand that reference. - Castiel

Male, late teens

Haha. Bijna goed, het enige verschil zit 'm in dat ik geen man maar een vrouw ben :')

~ You know you’ve read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend. ~

Madrugada schreef:
    Male, Late Teens
    (...)

Ik ben in mijn late teens, dat klopt (19), 2 en 3 kloppen sowieso, 4... Telt geverfd haar? en 5... Eh, not sure. En 1 gewoon totaal niet :'D Op zich al beter dan die van jou, Inge XD

Haha, bijna alles is beter dan die van mij. :'D

Hypnotise schreef:
    Okay, wat?! Ik ben heel erg confused, omdat er gevraagd werd of ik in een relatie zat en vervolgens komt er dit uit (verder klopt het bijna, behalve dat ik op de universiteit zit, niet met een baan bezig ben, geen huisdier heb en bruin haar heb. Ik heb geen idee of ik een schattige neus heb):
    Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are female. 2. You are currently in your twenties, you are single, dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day. 3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative. 4. You have black hair, dark eyes a cute nose. 5. You own a pet. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

Ik geloof dat ze gewoon wat standaard verhaaltjes hebben. Als je dus aangeeft wel een relatie te hebben maar verder lijken je antwoorden redelijk op wat hier staat, krijg je toch dit blokje tekst. Zo'n geavanceerde test is het wel. (krul)

Statham schreef:
    Ik heb precies hetzelfde als Inge. :')

Oeh, oude mannen five. (wbw)

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Male, Late teens

Ik ga mezelf daten hahahah :Y)

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."