• Ja, het is voor mij ook een schok. Ik heb altijd gedacht dat ik een negentienjarige vrouw was, maar nee, deze website heeft me de waarheid verteld nadat ik twintig vragen had beantwoord. (krul)

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are male. 2. You are currently in your mid fifties, still working hard and enjoying every minute of it. 3. You are starting to go bald, but you don't care about it as much as you thought you would when you were younger. You still have your good looks, your gray eyes and your sense of humor. 4. You have a beautiful loving family, great life-long friends, even the doctor is happy with your annual check up! 5. Things are generally good, and you just wish they'll stay that way for much, much longer. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

... Één. Er klopt er misschien eentje (en het is niet nummer drie). Beter dan niets, denk ik?

Wie durft het aan? Ik ben erg benieuwd om te horen wie jullie in werkelijkheid zijn. :'D

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

1. You are female.
    Die klopt ^^
    2. You are currently in your twenties, you are single, dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day.
    Wel single, niet in de twintig, geen dates en ook geen belovende carrière.
    3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative.
    Hmmmm, soms, deels, misschien.
    4. You have black hair, dark eyes a cute nose.
    Geen zwart haar, wel donkere ogen en over de cuteheid van mijn neus moeten andere mensen maar beslissen.
    5. You own a pet.
    I wish (no_chears)

Square schreef:
    (...)

Ik ook! Hoewel, het Disneypersonage waar ik voor ging was wel de oude man uit Up. Misschien was dat mijn fout. :'D

Ik had ook de man uit Up ingevuld, maar ik kwam wel jonger uit c:

"Take my advice; I don't use it anyway."

Ik had hem via jou gevonden op Tumblr en ik ben een 'male in his mid-fifties'

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are female. 2. You are currently in your mid thirties. 3. You have a great job that you don't necessarily appreciate as much as you should. You do, however, appreciate the great life partner that you have and your caring friends. 4. You have short blonde hair, gray eyes and a naturally tan skin tone. 5. You have 2 kids. Currently thinking whether or not to have a third one. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

Your make-up is terrible

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are female. 2. You are currently in your twenties, you are single, dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day. 3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative. 4. You have black hair, dark eyes a cute nose. 5. You own a pet. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

Het vetgedrukte klopt, is dus best close. Ik weet van mezelf alleen niet echt of ik wel zo smart ben, haha.

[ bericht aangepast op 26 sep 2015 - 17:08 ]

16 - 09 - '17

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are female. 2. You are currently in your twenties, you are single, dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day. 3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative. 4. You have black hair, dark eyes a cute nose. 5. You own a pet. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

1. Klopt
    2. Klopt gedeeltelijk, ik ben nu nog 20 jaar en ik ben vrijgezel
    3. Ik neem aan dat ik niet dom ben en ik denk dat ik wel fantasie heb
    4. Misschien dat de schattige neus klopt, maar ik vind het raar om van mezelf te zeggen dat mijn neus schattig is
    5. Dat klopt

Physics is awesome

Male, Late teens, ik ben een meisje van bijn 14

tiptoe through the tulips...

Ik had twee uitkomsten. Het hangt af van welk vlees ik lekkerder vind, lol. :'D

Als ik beef kies: Male, Mid 30's

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are male. 2. You are in currently in your mid 30's. 3. You are married and just became a parent. You are experiencing exciting days, and more are on their way, but through it all you remain strong, loving and deeply caring. 4. You have short hair - partly gray, brown eyes and a fit body. 5. You decided long ago that your kids must have a better childhood than the one you had. You know you'll do anything to make sure of that. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

Allemaal fout :'D

En als ik chicken kies: Male, Late teens

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are male. 2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer. 3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit. 4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes. 5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

En ook hier klopt niks van :'D

Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

Ik ben de befaamde tienerjongen met silky brown hair, die overigens ook zijn nagels lakt, een uur bezig is met klaarmaken in de ochtend en van zonnebaden houdt.

i put the fun in funeral

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are female. 2. You are currently in your mid fifties. 3. You have a wonderful big family and a deep loving connection with your lifelong partner. 4. You have Short hair, light colored eyes and stylish glasses. 5. You have long ago decided to live every minute to the fullest. Your life experiences taught you that no moment should be wasted on something or someone you don't love. 

--
    LOL

26 - 02 - '16

Square schreef:
    (...)

Ik ook! Hoewel, het Disneypersonage waar ik voor ging was wel de oude man uit Up. Misschien was dat mijn fout. :'D

Ik had dat meisje van Monsters, Inc. gekozen :3

Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are male. 2. You are currently in your mid fifties, still working hard and enjoying every minute of it. 3. You are starting to go bald, but you don't care about it as much as you thought you would when you were younger. You still have your good looks, your gray eyes and your sense of humor. 4. You have a beautiful loving family, great life-long friends, even the doctor is happy with your annual check up! 5. Things are generally good, and you just wish they'll stay that way for much, much longer. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

Volgensmij heb ik precies dezelfde als jou :'D

Misfire schreef:
    Ik ben de befaamde tienerjongen met silky brown hair, die overigens ook zijn nagels lakt, een uur bezig is met klaarmaken in de ochtend en van zonnebaden houdt.

Bovendien houd de average tienerjongen ook van tequila en clueless

Zij zingen, nijgen naar elkaar en kussen, geenszins om liefde, maar om de sublieme momenten en het sentiment daartussen.

Ik ben de onoriginele male, late teen...

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are male. 2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer. 3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit. 4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes. 5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time.

Helaas: 0/5

Ik ben geen jongen, de tienerjaren ben ik gepasseerd (22 jaar), ik studeer niet meer, ik heb geen bruin, maar blond haar en ik geloof genoeg in mezelf. =P
    Boe.

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are male. 2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer. 3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit. 4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes. 5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

1. Well, nope.
    2. Achttien? Telt dat? Ik gedraag me veel ouder, maar voel me veel jonger.
    3. Okay true.
    4. I don't think I have big eyes, but thanks for the hair-compliment.
    5. Dat vind ik een veel te general statement om serieus te nemen. Iedere tiener (en veel volwassenen) struggelen hiermee. Zeg het tegen willekeurige mensen op straat, en de kans is vrij groot dat mensen het ermee eens zijn. Vooral late-teens.

Dus... Half-om-half, I suppose.

Tijd voor koffie.

Ik ben een man van in mijn late tienerjaren. Alleen het geslacht is fout :'D

What would Emma do?