• Ja, het is voor mij ook een schok. Ik heb altijd gedacht dat ik een negentienjarige vrouw was, maar nee, deze website heeft me de waarheid verteld nadat ik twintig vragen had beantwoord. (krul)

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are male. 2. You are currently in your mid fifties, still working hard and enjoying every minute of it. 3. You are starting to go bald, but you don't care about it as much as you thought you would when you were younger. You still have your good looks, your gray eyes and your sense of humor. 4. You have a beautiful loving family, great life-long friends, even the doctor is happy with your annual check up! 5. Things are generally good, and you just wish they'll stay that way for much, much longer. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

... Één. Er klopt er misschien eentje (en het is niet nummer drie). Beter dan niets, denk ik?

Wie durft het aan? Ik ben erg benieuwd om te horen wie jullie in werkelijkheid zijn. :'D

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Male, Mid 30's

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are male. 2. You are in currently in your mid 30's. 3. You are married and just became a parent. You are experiencing exciting days, and more are on their way, but through it all you remain strong, loving and deeply caring. 4. You have short hair - partly gray, brown eyes and a fit body. 5. You decided long ago that your kids must have a better childhood than the one you had. You know you'll do anything to make sure of that

Oké.........

Life is a beautiful struggle

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are female. 2. You are currently in your twenties, you are single, dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day. 3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative. 4. You have black hair, dark eyes a cute nose. 5. You own a pet. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

Nou, naast het zwarte haar en donkere ogen, klopt het! :Y) Nouja, het dating at night klopt ook niet bepaald.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are male. 2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer. 3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit. 4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes. 5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

1. Ik ben een vrouw
    2. Ik ben 15. Mwah. Ik zit midden in mn tienerjaren, denk ik.
    3. Nope. Nog steeds middelbare.
    4. Waarom gokt iedereen dat ik bruin haar heb :'D
    Donker goudblond haar, maar wel grote ogen tho. Maar niet té groot.
    5. Ja. Klopt wel.

"I'm in the mood for chaos." - Cheryl Blossom [Weggooiwashand --> Katalante]

Male, Late teens

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are male. 2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer. 3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit. 4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes. 5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

Stiekem zijn we een verzameling tienerjongens hier dus.=') Het klopt opzich best, ik ben alleen geen jongen.=')

You were born original, don't die as a copy.

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are female. 2. You are currently in your mid thirties. 3. You have a great job that you don't necessarily appreciate as much as you should. You do, however, appreciate the great life partner that you have and your caring friends. 4. You have short blonde hair, gray eyes and a naturally tan skin tone. 5. You have 2 kids. Currently thinking whether or not to have a third one. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

Alleen de eerste klopt :')

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are female. 2. You are currently in your twenties, you are single, dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day. 3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative. 4. You have black hair, dark eyes a cute nose. 5. You own a pet. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

Hahaha, alleen de eerste en misschien ook wel de vierde kloppen ^^

you don't love me the way that i love you // Heizer is nu Fagerman

Ok 2 van de 5 kloppen :')

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

1. You are female. - got that right
    2. You are currently in your twenties, you are single, dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day. - I'm 15 tbh and i don't drink ever so no dating nights and sjeez careers fuck off.
    3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative. - if you say so
    4. You have black hair, dark eyes a cute nose. - My hair is dyed black, does that count?
    5. You own a pet. - yeh, half.

[ bericht aangepast op 26 sep 2015 - 23:01 ]

made a list of my regrets and you were the first, love

id 30's

Here is our best guess at who you are: 1. You are male. 2. You are in currently in your mid 30's. 3. You are married and just became a parent. You are experiencing exciting days, and more are on their way, but through it all you remain strong, loving and deeply caring. 4. You have short hair - partly gray, brown eyes and a fit body. 5. You decided long ago that your kids must have a better childhood than the one you had. You know you'll do anything to make sure of that. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

uh. Geen een klopt

so if you care to find me, look to the western sky, as someone told me lately: everyone deserves a chance to fly

Male, Late teens. Whaha, so wrong.

:'D

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

1, 3 en 5 kloppen ^^ Ik vind dat het nog best goed gegokt is haha

[ bericht aangepast op 27 sep 2015 - 12:22 ]

Ik ben ook een man in zijn mid-50's :')
    *Sarcastic voice*: klopt bijna haha

1. You are male. 2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer. 3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit. 4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes. 5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time. So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!
    :Y)

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Male, Late Teens

Ik ben in mijn late teens, dat klopt (19), 2 en 3 kloppen sowieso, 4... Telt geverfd haar? en 5... Eh, not sure. En 1 gewoon totaal niet :'D Op zich al beter dan die van jou, Inge XD

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis